• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Spoilers Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree DLC (TOMORROW)

I'm going to be on this DLC and I didn't read the thread to avoid any possible spoilers. When I get home, I'll post my PS5 player name if I remember to. I don't remember my player name off the top of my head. I will get around to it incase anyone wants to play co op multiplayer. I will need help finding Morhg to access the DLC. Thanks

So what happens if you switch between the DLC and areas in the original game? Do you need to change the disc when you go back and fourth?

Is this even getting a physical release? I mean it’s just a dlc technically.

Edit: according to this Shadow of the Erd Tree is only getting a digital release

I still don't know who this Kai is but he keeps popping up for me. Who is he exactly? FromS/w have taken note and sent him a Malenia statue, apparently; he must be bringing eyes to and renewed interest in the game – good stuff.

I still don't know who this Kai is but he keeps popping up for me. Who is he exactly? FromS/w have taken note and sent him a Malenia statue, apparently; he must be bringing eyes to and renewed interest in the game – good stuff.

As I understand it he’s some streamer that streamed himself playing Elden Ring non-stop for 160 hours (not sure how that’s humanly possible) beating every single boss in the entire game. Apparently Melania took him 207 attempts over 20 hours, lol.

As I understand it he’s some streamer that streamed himself playing Elden Ring non-stop for 160 hours (not sure how that’s humanly possible) beating every single boss in the entire game. Apparently Melania took him 207 attempts over 20 hours, lol.
I see. Respect at the commitment but he must be on Adderall or similar like esportsmen. The human brain gonna brain after all, aayy.

POSSIBLE spoilers! If you don't want to watch, it's all good. Me? I'm gonna get ragdolled anyway, so I figure I might as well see it coming. :)

<{Joewithit}>

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a new hammer 💪
mc-hammer-you-cant-touch-this.gif

This was just uplpaded for anyone interested -

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of spoilers going around so i've read. Only seen one mini boss myself but supposedly the final boss fight is on youtube already due to the game getting leaked early.

Be careful on social media and maybe a good idea to unsub from certain channels on Youtube just in case.

Has there been any word on how large the download size will be for Shadow of the Erdtree? Last thing I want is to find myself out of space and scrambling on Thursday night to try to find something to dump off my PS5’s ssd to make room for it.

Has there been any word on how large the download size will be for Shadow of the Erdtree? Last thing I want is to find myself out of space and scrambling on Thursday night to try to find something to dump off my PS5’s ssd to make room for it.
< 20GB I’ve read.

LOL, who the fuck did Eurogamer get to do their Shadow of the Erdtree coverage?
That's what I was thinking lol

I fired ER back up after two years. I started a new character but didn't feel like doing it all over again so reloaded my level 200-ish previous build. I was at Castle Sol last, so right on the verge of gaining access to Mohg's Palace. I think I'm still on my first NG run. Everyone hits hard but so do I now that I went back to my Claymore build. Murklng Cpt Niall and Mohg was super gratifying. I always do my first Souls run with a Claymore, so I'm now primed for the DLC

I know very little about it, only that Miyazaki undersold it's size/scope while overdelivering. The goat is back, can't wait!!

I'm really hoping they go back to the OG Dark Souls Boss design with the DLC instead of this new terrible direction with Elden Ring of having bosses just be flailing hit boxes with very minimal windows of punishment. Don't have my hope up but hopefully at least the new areas will be fun to explore.

Back