News Official Conor McGregor VS Dustin Poirier Prediction Thread

Rough morning nuthugger, don't mean to come off as an asshole so apologies. I got Porier 3rd round submission.

If Conor pulls this off without cheating I'll eat my crow and lay off the Conor trolling.
Thanks.

My heart is really telling my Dustin takes this one, I predict the choke finish between rounds 3-5. Hope it's round 4 for the big payout on the betters.

McGregor tko 1st round. It’s a toss between that and Poirier by sub 4th round.

McGregor, (T)KO, Rd 2.

I want to say marginally more competitive (low bar to surpass lol) than the first fight, but the leg kicks were big part of Dustin's toolkit there and he hasn't been throwing those much at all ever since his hip surgery... that's the main thing that's holding up my confidence on this.

If Conor doesn't get a finish in the first then Poirier by decision

Lets go Doostin!

I think Conor is playing games with the 60 second prediction. He knows Poirer will expect him to come at him like a bat out of hell like he did against Cowboy but I think he might switch it up and start at a more cautious pace. Poirer will have a big initial adrenalin boost expecting the onslaught but then will have a dump and that's when Conor will turn it up a gear and go full mental on him. Conor by KO late round 2.

Rooting for Dustin but his hooker fight doesn’t convince me that he has what it takes to beat Conor. Straight punches beat hooks and looping punches. Conor will eventually land something that stuns Dustin and lines him up for a red stoppage.

only way Dustin wind is by playing smart and doing a lot of clinching and grappling. Put his black belt to good use. I mean, maybe he will. But I’m thinking he wants to bang bro, so he’ll stand and get rocked.

1230728043.jpg

Conor by whatever & whenever he wants.
DUSTIN IS FOOKED !!

I think Conor 2.0 will come out the trap like a Champion Greyhound and spark Dustin inside 60 seconds like Mystic Mac predicted.

Your prediction?
Conor via 1st or 2nd round TKO.
I don't think Dustin has the chin to deal with Conor in the early going.

If it goes to the championship rounds though Dustin finishes Conor via sub

Conor via 1st or 2nd round TKO.
I don't think Dustin has the chin to deal with Conor in the early going.

If it goes to the championship rounds though Dustin finishes Conor via sub
I would be shocked if Dustin tried anything other than striking. He wants to prove a point.

Head says Conor R2 tko.
Really hoping on Dustin though! I bet 100 Bux on Dustin also

My heart is really telling my Dustin takes this one, I predict the choke finish between rounds 3-5. Hope it's round 4 for the big payout on the betters.
No way Dustin will try to grapple. He wants to prove he is the better fighter.

Going with Conor by tko rd 2-3.

Conor losing to top fighter like Dustin wouldn't surprise me a this point. Even Cowboy victory wouldn't have shocked me. Not with his lifestyle.
It would just make me sad that is all. :(

Back