Multiplatform Official Call of Duty: Vanguard/Warzone Disc. **S5 is LIVE

TTK getting looked at but ADS seems a weird way to tackle it:

But the plot thickens:

Fair... but then there's an issue with the amount of ammo you have. With bad connection, you can hit like 90% of a mag and run out mid fight - that's just stupid.

i hate when im off and theres no double xp weekend.
Yeah, you just missed a fortnight of quintuple XP, my man. Bigboy update is being pushed in 48h with a lot of stuff rolled up for deployment so I would not count out Sledge running an XP event this coming Friday-Sunday in mea culpa for the holiday radio silence, TBH. Check your tokens saved up too; you probably have 5h+ of WPN, Operator, BP XP stocked.

Yeah, you just missed a fortnight of quintuple XP, my man. Bigboy update is being pushed in 48h with a lot of stuff rolled up for deployment so I would not count out Sledge running an XP event this coming Friday-Sunday in mea culpa for the holiday radio silence, TBH. Check your tokens saved up too; you probably have 5h+ of WPN, Operator, BP XP stocked.

i already used all the tokens i had saved up after the holiday double xp bonanza. its just always my luck when i have a week or weekend off they never do anything and when im working i only ever get sunday to utilize it.

just ranting lol. wife took over the ps5 so im left with playing VG on the pc downstairs....shiphaus has been so much fun tho. automaton has been performing very well for me

We will see. Today arrives VG 2.0...

Quick tips I want to share with Dawg Company.

One is if you like everything about a tool except it's underpowered or needing oomph (this is common), I strongly recommend considering running Hollow Point (HP) ammo and Vital for your WPN proficiency. These two modifications have a very demonstrable synergy that many miss out on because they're not kitting for both together – but one at a time rather in their own journey to find their perfect balance. Vital allows your operator to be more skilled in hitting for crit while HP buffs DMG to everything outside torso. Trust me and give it a go; I got your six on this. Remember in smith to save your custom WPN builds too so when experimenting, you can easily reset.

Second cool tidbit is virtually all the cars in new S1 map Radar are traversable, meaning you can mantle and even crouch atop them. This not only opens up new LoS opportunities but catches many off-guard because of your elevation when they come roaring out buildings or around corners.

I still haven't figured how operators are scaling the rooftops in Castle. It's been fun trying to crack the case on my own but I'm sure I look mental just jumping about in the bushes while trying not to get tagged.

Get some, warfighters.

cod-chost.gif

Here are two updated lists for Creator Codes you can input upon purchase from Store to support either your favourite Pro player or then Duty Content Creator.

I'm not 100 but I think Creators get 5% kickback from your purchase in support of what they do or for their role in the Duty community.

Input only the capital letters between quotation marks after GT.

Pro/CDL player codes:
  • aBeZy: “ABEZY”
  • Apathy: “APATHY”
  • Arcitys: “ARCITYS”
  • Attach: “ATTACH”
  • Blazt: “BLAZT”
  • Crimsix: “CRIM”
  • Cammy: “CAMMY”
  • Cellium: “CELLIUM”
  • Clayser: “CLAY”
  • CleanX: “CLEANX”
  • Dashy: “DASHY”
  • Denz: “DENZ”
  • Enable: “ENABLE”
  • Envoy: “ENVOY”
  • FormaL: “FORMAL”
  • GodRX: “GODRX”
  • Huke: “HUKE”
  • iLLeY: “ILLEY”
  • KiSMET: “KISMET”
  • Kuavo: “KUAVO”
  • Mack: “MACK”
  • Methodz: “METHODZ”
  • Octane: “OCTANE”
  • Scump: “SCUMP”
  • Seany: “SEANY”
  • Shotzzy: “SHOTZZY”
  • SiLLY: “SILLY”
  • Simp: “SIMP”
  • Skrapz: “SKRAPZ”
  • Skyz: “SKYZ”
  • SlasheR: “SLASHER”
  • Vivid: “VIVID”
  • Owakening: “WAKE”
  • Wuskin: “WUSKIN”
  • ZooMaa: “ZOOMAA”
Content Creator codes:
  • FaZe Swagg: “SWAGG”
  • CouRage: “COURAGE”
  • TimTheTatman: “TIMTHETATMAN”
  • TeeP: “TEEP”
  • Vikkstar123: “VIKK”
  • NICKMERCS: “MFAM”
  • Spratt: “SPRATT”
  • Symfuhny: “SYM”
  • NuFo: “NUFO”
  • Tejbz: “TEJBZ”
  • JackFrags: “JACKFRAGS”
  • NoisyButters: “BUTTERS”
  • ShawnJGaming: “SHAWNJ”
  • Michi: “MICHI”
  • GoldGloveTV: “GOLDGLOVE”
  • Drfit0r: “DRIFT0R”
  • MarleyThirteen: “MARLEY”
  • Chaos: “CHAOS”
  • HusKerrs: “HUSKERRS”
  • PrestigeIsKey: “PRESTIGE”
  • KNRG Espresso: “ESPRESSO”

Cold-blooded still isn't working for me versus doggos. Hope update squares everything away. /dogfood out <Lmaoo>

Warfighters, this weekend official: 14-17 January is XP bonanza. Ready open loadouts for maximum grind. For all PS cats, you get 1.5 more days starting early on 13 January (again, PS exclusive – don't shoot the messenger).

lets-get-ready-army.gif

cc: @Synseer83, @weaselkenievil, @TribalDrumz

Update: Mid-S1 official kick-off is 13 January. VG is getting the big update today. WZ is seeing update tomorrow, 12 January. Patch notes are coming but not yet public. Both Raven and Sledge have doubled down, saying they are listening to all players and working hard on current franchise updates.

Update: Mid-S1 official kick-off is 13 January. VG is getting the big update today. WZ is seeing update tomorrow, 12 January. Patch notes are coming but not yet public. Both Raven and Sledge have doubled down, saying they are listening to all players and working hard on current franchise updates.
Well that is good to hear, the fanbase are not happy at all. To be honest I’m not sure what the fuss is about, it’s not broken at all. I’m a scummy PS4 user, had minimal issues.

What are the odds the Welgun is overpowered at first and then nerfed to the ground once it’s sold…I know you know your guns, what are your thoughts?

And good news on the XP Bonanza! Not got a great deal left to grind but some of those pesky last attachments re going to come in handy.

Weapon balancing news to follow soon I assume.

Warfighters, this weekend official: 14-17 January is XP bonanza. Ready open loadouts for maximum grind. For all PS cats, you get 1.5 more days starting early on 13 January (again, PS exclusive – don't shoot the messenger).

lets-get-ready-army.gif

cc: @Synseer83, @weaselkenievil, @TribalDrumz
I'm already maxed out Battle Pass. like Prestige 8 Level 400 lol... I've put this holiday vacation to use. I just really hope this update helps out this choppiness and makes it smooth like Modern Warfare. At this rate I would end up possibly going back to Black Ops Cold War just for more Zombie content and a better shipment 24/7 map. I really hate that DAS HAUS map.! but ya wishing well for this update.

I'm already maxed out Battle Pass. like Prestige 8 Level 400 lol... I've put this holiday vacation to use. I just really hope this update helps out this choppiness and makes it smooth like Modern Warfare. At this rate I would end up possibly going back to Black Ops Cold War just for more Zombie content and a better shipment 24/7 map. I really hate that DAS HAUS map.! but ya wishing well for this update.
You mean Nuketown? Never thought of comparing that to Das Haus. Yeah, I think I'd agree with you there actually. Trey actually said just the other day they still have some Operators to introduce to cast; thought that cool to see. I remember IW adding very few things after CW dropped – like 1-2 Rose packs, WPN bundle and another Operator something. Rank 400? Dang, son. I'm P7 300s myself. You really did lay that holiday chalk down. Respect.

Well that is good to hear, the fanbase are not happy at all. To be honest I’m not sure what the fuss is about, it’s not broken at all. I’m a scummy PS4 user, had minimal issues.

What are the odds the Welgun is overpowered at first and then nerfed to the ground once it’s sold…I know you know your guns, what are your thoughts?

And good news on the XP Bonanza! Not got a great deal left to grind but some of those pesky last attachments re going to come in handy.

Weapon balancing news to follow soon I assume.
I've liked the update so far and more is incoming. Ranked has also been officially confirmed now so it's en route as well. I think you nail it with the Welgun being overtuned as it's eased into play. I've heard only that it's got top-class ROF for its DMG and is a smooth corpse-maker in CQ right now. It looked like a Tommy variant to me but it's a real WWII stud of a tool, apparently, used by the British for irregular warfare.

You mean Nuketown? Never thought of comparing that to Das Haus. Yeah, I think I'd agree with you there actually. Trey actually said just the other day they still have some Operators to introduce to cast; thought that cool to see. I remember IW adding very few things after CW dropped – like 1-2 Rose packs, WPN bundle and another Operator something. Rank 400? Dang, son. I'm P7 300s myself. You really did lay that holiday chalk down. Respect.
Ya nuketown! It’s 24/7 on Cold War
hey this update seemed to smooth things up for me though!
Nice to see some zombie changes and adding things also.
Looking forward to trying that new sub machine gun.

I've liked the update so far and more is incoming. Ranked has also been officially confirmed now so it's en route as well. I think you nail it with the Welgun being overtuned as it's eased into play. I've heard only that it's got top-class ROF for its DMG and is a smooth corpse-maker in CQ right now. It looked like a Tommy variant to me but it's a real WWII stud of a tool, apparently, used by the British for irregular warfare.
They usually do it with the new guns. I remember when the Carv launched, for a few weeks there was this OP SMG build for it, 1 shot kill potential. To unlock it I think it was 5 kills without dying in 20 matches, I only had Warzone at the time so that was a hard slog in Royale. Got to 18 and they nerfed it to oblivion. Similar with the OTS-9 but they didn't kill that weapon completely, still a solid choice now.

I think I need to get my hands on that welpgun! Been playing Ghost of Tsushima for a few days, feeling the yearn for combat so I'll have a few games on COD tonight.

Back