***OFFICIAL 2017 TOP 10 NFL TEAMS LIST***

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
My most sincere apologies for delayed release of this list. The Browns lost, and then Popeye's chicken had that ghost pepper marketing scam....it's been a tough week guys. But Finally the votes are in and the tables have been tallied. HERE IS THE LIST! I remind you again that the superbowl winners from 5 of the past 6 years have been on this list so PAY ATTENTION if you are loose with your money/morals.

10. Kansas City -- They'll beat the titans and then lose
9. Jacksonville -- I will root for them
8. Eagles -- Philadelphia fans can disagree...but do you really think the Eagles are going to bring you happiness? LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS
7. Minnesota -- Sorry too good to be true MN fans
6. Rams - NOPE
5. Falcons - They will win a game or two
4. Panthers - Cam Newton is a douche but he'll do better than whoever the retard playing QB for the Jags is.
3. Saints - Drew Brees was a good QB and might still be. Sorry Philly fans, but you know you suck. This is not real life when the Eagles are 13-3.
2. Steelers - Your QB is a rapist and fuck this team but they always do well.
1. New England - fuckin god dammit

Where the hell are the Giants?

giphy.gif

My most sincere apologies for delayed release of this list. The Browns lost, and then Popeye's chicken had that ghost pepper marketing scam....it's been a tough week guys. But Finally the votes are in and the tables have been tallied. HERE IS THE LIST! I remind you again that the superbowl winners from 5 of the past 6 years have been on this list so PAY ATTENTION if you are loose with your money/morals.

10. Kansas City -- They'll beat the titans and then lose
9. Jacksonville -- I will root for them
8. Eagles -- Philadelphia fans can disagree...but do you really think the Eagles are going to bring you happiness? LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS
7. Minnesota -- Sorry too good to be true MN fans
6. Rams - NOPE
5. Falcons - They will win a game or two
4. Panthers - Cam Newton is a douche but he'll do better than whoever the retard playing QB for the Jags is.
3. Saints - Drew Brees was a good QB and might still be. Sorry Philly fans, but you know you suck. This is not real life when the Eagles are 13-3.
2. Steelers - Your QB is a rapist and fuck this team but they always do well.
1. New England - fuckin god dammit
because we should always listen to someone whom is yellow

I remind you again that the superbowl winners from 5 of the past 6 years have been on this list so PAY ATTENTION if you are loose with your money/morals.

Absolutely insane stat. I fully expect this years super bowl winner to be somewhere on this list. Don’t sleep on the Bills though dawg.

The New England Referees are not winning the SB this year.

Damn Bortles is fucking terrible.

Shit! I knew the Browns losing would cost them a spot on this list! And my Lions didn't make it either. How the hell are the Chiefs on and they cant even win a playoff game??!!

Hoping the Jags/Steelers winner beats NE. Im rooting for the Jags, but I kinda hope the Steelers win just for the simple fact that they have the best chance to beat NE.

Yeah they are, the refs have handed them 3 regular season games already.

lol it’s only 3 now? Thought we would have gotten up to 4 somehow with this bye week.

This place is glorious during Pats playoff runs.

This list is solid. Only 1 of your top 4 is left and that's the most obvious choice. Don't quit your day job.

Back