Superior Genetics
Banned
Reaction score
jx6dtXP.jpg

Lakers 1-0

qqa3v7m.gif

CAnthony Davis beasts in a loss

CvvlxKOW8AEsTA1.jpg

Spurs already own the Golden Showers. Flash in the Pan still living up to his name even with a video game lineup

kd_spurs2.0.jpg

How bad will the Cavs (Champs) spank the Craptors on Friday?

lebron-james-wink.gif

It's wonderful to have basketball back!

oqbRNrt.gif

Z0rL0W2.jpg

zK1tir4.gif

NqVbBLN.gif

M9GUHKs.gif

vbj8BKO.gif

2v1q0dC.gif

KaltmIT.gif

EqvKye9.gif

u1qwjKg.gif

ha9pQJ0.jpg

lebron-2k16-dance-mod.gif

Last edited:
Wonder what team durcant moves to next year after the warios get bounced in the wcf

DeKobe carrying on the legacy nicely. Im sure all the Laker fans were tuned in to see that last night. He even dedicated the performance to Kobe.

Congrats to the Lakes for matching last season's win total

Pretty good thread, kind of a shame it came from Palis. Clearly ghost written but props to him for paying people to author his OP's.

It's D'snitchelo Rustle's time, one of my favorite players in the game now. Going to be a pleasure watching him play.

Pretty good thread, kind of a shame it came from Palis. Clearly ghost written but props to him for paying people to author his OP's.
I appreciate the kind words even though there is some clear passive aggressive hostility there. The thread is for the people, not for my prestige, not for me, but for the people. Well worth the price I paid.

Didn't realize Black Anus and blowSlop sucked each others dicks over some fake ass no namer "DeKobe" LMAO!

I like this Pascal Siakam kid. Prefer him to Poeltl at the moment.

and god damn, I'm gonna start calling Derozan DeKobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back