• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Officer shoots black man in Brooklyn Center (10 miles outside Minneapolis)

Regardless of if it is true (no facts confirmed), the narrative is already started. Pulled over because of air freshener, body left in street.

Died because of an air freshener? Is that going to be the new "jogging" now? I appreciate the updates though. But even with your live updates, we still don't know much. Yet these fucking people again are out causing senseless violence. Whether this shooting comes out justified or not, BLM will murder and destroy millions in property. All while being encouraged and patted on the back by the media. What a sad state of affairs.

As far as the case, there's very little info. I don't care if this guy had a warrant or not. We don't even know if that was relevant to the shooting. I'll wait until body cam footage is released.

Any details of the actual shooting? It won't matter to BLM either way but hopefully this was a justified shoot
Lol that doesn't matter anymore dude. If they release the information early then the narrative will be that they are just trying to cover for the cops as soon as they can before doing a in depth investigation. If they wait and release the findings after a while of time, then they waited to release the information after they came up with a good cover story complete with planted information

Died because of an air freshener? Is that going to be the new "jogging" now? I appreciate the updates though. But even with your live updates, we still don't know much. Yet these fucking people again are out causing senseless violence. Whether this shooting comes out justified or not, BLM will murder and destroy millions in property. All while being encouraged and patted on the back by the media. What a sad state of affairs.

As far as the case, there's very little info. I don't care if this guy had a warrant or not. We don't even know if that was relevant to the shooting. I'll wait until body cam footage is released.

Yup. Same here...we all should wait for the body worn video to be released

Very true. The official statement so far certainly missing some key info. Seems both officers involved had body cams activated, along with dash cams. Hopefully it is a clear sequence of events.

Just given current social tension, this could evolve well beyond this particular incident.

Well, hopefully they keep their rioting to their own neighborhoods at least.

a year later and the cops are still at it. the entire world watched them murder george floyd, but they still think they are free to do whatever they want to minorities and STILL people will defend them

Lol that doesn't matter anymore dude. If they release the information early then the narrative will be that they are just trying to cover for the cops as soon as they can before doing a in depth investigation. If they wait and release the findings after a while of time, then they waited to release the information after they came up with a good cover story complete with planted information

Oh I know. I was just hoping the left would be morally honest and consistent...for once

Any details of the actual shooting? It won't matter to BLM either way but hopefully this was a justified shoot

Wasn't it the recent Nashville shooting where the police commish released the body cam footage same day? Got ahead of the narratives and no one could disseminate fake "hands up, don't shoot" shenanigans. I hope the precedent becomes the norm for these shootings, especially if it can save the city from needless damage.

When the shooting starts, the looting starts.

<TheDonald>

How is this possible... Minneapolis doesn't have cops anymore right?

Back