News October 3rd Gallagher vs Ellenor Bellator Milan

Im assuming they will be aired libe through CBS Sports?

Its also rumored that Pietro Pienini is fighting Mike Shipman.

I don't get this determination Bellator seem to have for making sure Gallagher fights Cal Ellenor tbh.

Edwards Vs Van Steenis is a good fight, expecting Van Steenis to beat him down, though.

Charlie Ward vs Andy Manzolo will be the co-main for this event. OK, my expectations for these events are lowering by the minute. I guess that is the normal European Series event. I was hoping for Queally, Alfie Davis, Soren Bak, Terrry Brazier, James Haskell, etc.

i thought they said oct 1st daley fight was the 1st on cbssports, i wonder if this will be on there or where we can watch this, maybe the bellator app or youtube?

I don’t think so. The Euro shows more than likely be at the Bellator app or YouTube. They were not announced to be on cbs sn at the moment

Charlie Ward vs Andy Manzolo will be the co-main for this event. OK, my expectations for these events are lowering by the minute. I guess that is the normal European Series event. I was hoping for Queally, Alfie Davis, Soren Bak, Terrry Brazier, James Haskell, etc.

Queally just announced an injury the other day .. he’s fooked

Queally just announced an injury the other day .. he’s fooked

Pitbull vs Musayev rematch, then? Im sure Bellator and Rizin could arrange it, along with an Archuleta vs Horiguchi title fight by the end of the year.

Pitbull vs Musayev rematch, then? Im sure Bellator and Rizin could arrange it, along with an Archuleta vs Horiguchi title fight by the end of the year.

Horiguchi's first order of business when he's healthy will be trying to avenge the Kai Asakura loss imo.

Really dont get why they insist on this Gallagher fight but its Bellator so I shouldnt be surprised.

Guess if Gallagher wins this he faces one of the top 5 guys on the roster but even then I cant say I'm confident that would even happen.

Gallagher "shine" is over...........Conner will never be in his corner or go to a Bellator to be seen....Please stop using this garbage guy or at the very least stop hyping him and protecting him! Why not fight Hiego or another legit threat instead of these Euro trash cab drivers he and MVP keep getting.

Gallagher "shine" is over...........Conner will never be in his corner or go to a Bellator to be seen....Please stop using this garbage guy or at the very least stop hyping him and protecting him! Why not fight Hiego or another legit threat instead of these Euro trash cab drivers he and MVP keep getting.
How mad was Tyrell after the last one?

How mad was Tyrell after the last one?

Pissed, but he still got what he wanted and now can really focus on being a future world Champion. He can now pay guys for a real camp. He needs to pay guys to train with him. He can now focus on being the best fighter he can be. Weight lifted!
The KO and the NC was scary with last fight on contract.......but Bellator knows how good he will be! They are backing him 100%

Pissed, but he still got what he wanted and now can really focus on being a future world Champion. He can now pay guys for a real camp. He needs to pay guys to train with him. He can now focus on being the best fighter he can be. Weight lifted!
The KO and the NC was scary with last fight on contract.......but Bellator knows how good he will be! They are backing him 100%
I’m glad they worked it out. HW needs as many guys as it can get. And Fortune is a homegrown so it’s good to see them keep their word and continue to invest.

Bellator under Coker does not ever let go of a matchup. What year was Derek Anderson scheduled to fight Paul Daley? And Bellator made sure to never let go of that fight matchup. Next up for Daley after Derek Anderson is Sabah Homasi because that fight was announced at one point in time and got cancelled and Bellator in the Coker era has proven it will not let go of a scheduled matchup. Even if it takes years. Look at Gallagher vs Ellenor, how determined is Bellator under Coker to make that matchup happen?

Back