Occasional Invisible post

Ehrhardt52

Hydroxychloroquine Buff Applied
@Brown
Reaction score
The past few days I've noticed that some of my posts will not appear after I post them. When I view the thread, they are invisible to me. When I look at my recent posts they are there.

Eventually they show up. I'm wondering if anyone can see my post when I cannot?

Just throwing it out there for the powers that be.

Ignore this man, he is clearly delusion. He is making claims that Scarlett Johansson is a butterface.

That aside. I too am having these troubles, and even having my edits not show up at first.

I made no such claim. I merely stated that I was able to find nothing but butterfaces. Get your facts straight sir! :p

The past few days I've noticed that some of my posts will not appear after I post them. When I view the thread, they are invisible to me. When I look at my recent posts they are there.

Eventually they show up. I'm wondering if anyone can see my post when I cannot?

Just throwing it out there for the powers that be.

I've noticed this lately as well. Also, I'll see that somene is listed as having a new post in a thread, but when I go to the thread, there is nothng new.

What are you chaps using for a browser? I'm using Firefox, and was wondering if it's a Mozilla issue.

What are you chaps using for a browser? I'm using Firefox, and was wondering if it's a Mozilla issue.

IE.

Thats all we have at work.

No this only happens when the post count on front page reads a lesser number than the actual number of posts.

For example, there can be 42 posts in a thread, but if the front page says there are only 38 posts, you won't see your post until two more people post to make a new page. I have no idea why this happens, but that's exactly how it works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back