Obscure YouTube channels you like?

Flashpoint History. Dude has a very good way if drawing you into the history.

Heres one about the black death that killed off a large portion of europe population

Experienced Broadcaster Peter Barakan

this guy cuts up episodes of the hilariously mundane and boring yet still oddly satisfying Japanology tv show, hosted by Peter Barakan. it's hard to explain why i love the Japanology series to begin with, and these chopped-up versions are so niche, but when i found the channel it was like striking gold. whoever makes these videos is a god damn genius and i love how meta they've gotten.

This is pretty great, I got a nice shout out recently

haven't watched him in ages, but i've been subscribed for over a decade probably and his public access show was so funny and i unironically love his positivity.

Not necessarily a channel, but I was amused by earwax removal vids and kidney stone surgery and puss being squeezed out of a lump on back.

watching idiots try to boat through haul over inlet (you can really go threw the rabbit hole with the content). If I lived in Florida I would go to the jetties to watch them. There are some amazing boats on there to.

There’s one called Nicolas Obama where they just post audio clips from the Cum Town podcast. There are a couple others that do the same thing. But I find myself going to those a lot because they often do a medley of the best Cum Town bits about a certain subject, or just take the best bits from the podcast that day and post them. Here’s a random one: Elon Bust, lol.

Not super obscure but I really enjoy train surfing and "urban exploration" stuff, GIFGAS makes great ones

Watch those guys alot. Good content.

Don't know if it qualifies as such, but I work with Kitboga and the scam baiting community at large, trying to stop the scammers and have good laughs.

Kit does things such as faking up Windows flash pages, like "Windows RG", (Real Good) and allowing the scammers remote access to see how they react.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCm22FAXZMw1BaWeFszZxUKw

Also watch him a fair bit but find he gets a little repetitive / OTT at times.

These are all different videos of different channels.

1st, probably the single finest "vlog" episode on YouTube. Especially in the travel sector.

2nd, awesome and likeable guy.

3rd, good channel but this 2 and a half hour video is epic and worth the watch alone.

4th, this channel has taken somewhat of a nose dive recently (no pun intended) because of the pandemic and lack of flying, and the fact he's charging people to watch the majority of the videos, but in the summer, in flying season, it's awesome.

5th, two brothers that just enjoy fishing and chilling. Their video production is very good.

6th, geoguessr player. Cool guy. Good at the game.

7th, probably saved the best till last. Mike is the King of true crime and churns content out all the time. Dreading the day he slows down.

this guys got some pretty good gaming content and some pretty nuts unsolved mystery stuff

I love this guy's channel. He does recovery towing in harsh off-road settings in Utah. At times he has to do some creative problem solving in order to safely recover vehicles that are stuck in really dangerous situations.

someone already mention mymechanics so I will add blameitonjorge and summoningsalt

Reactions: Zer
6th, geoguessr player. Cool guy. Good at the game.

tom is hilarious and, as someone who loves geoguessr but is nowhere near as good as he is, an impressive gamer.

How many subscribers qualify as "obscure" ?

Back