Obese & Fat people....

Ezekiel 25:17

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Why must you wear clothes intended for normal sized people....its not sexy....its just not.

Why do you pretend like who you are is ok....that theres nothing wrong with being big.....its unhealthy as fck and we should treat people who over eat and dont take care of themselves like we do alcoholics or any other drug addicts. Believe it or not, eating junk food is an addiction.

Why must you pass along your shitty habits to your children. Just cause you cant help yourselves why punish them?

And big ass chicks.....listen, curvy is sexy.....thick is sexy.....fat obese is not...stop trying to convince all of us it is and that you are curvy or thick....you are unhealthy and obese....stop the madness.

Ok im done.

<Gordonhat>

It's hard to find good clothes in large sizes.

Unless you're a millionaire basketball player.

Fat people can wear whatever the fuck they want.

Why would I care?

6071191_orig.jpg

As long as they are cool with me laughing at it, they can wear whatever they like.

There are plenty of skinny / in shape people walking around with vices or personal characteristics that are way worse than over-eating. Except they don't all wear them on their sleeve so to speak, so you can't physically see them. That doesn't make them better. I don't presume anyone is better than a fat person. Nor do I presume any fat person is to be looked down upon just for that one weak trait. Being fat is a problem, and keeping in good shape is a good thing, but far too much is made of it in our shallow pop culture. I'd much rather hang out with current fatty Val Kilmer than like, Ryan Seacrest or some shit.

In before the White (Castle) Knights defend the fatties.

Why must you wear clothes intended for normal sized people....its not sexy....its just not.

Why do you pretend like who you are is ok....that theres nothing wrong with being big.....its unhealthy as fck and we should treat people who over eat and dont take care of themselves like we do alcoholics or any other drug addicts. Believe it or not, eating junk food is an addiction.

Why must you pass along your shitty habits to your children. Just cause you cant help yourselves why punish them?

And big ass chicks.....listen, curvy is sexy.....thick is sexy.....fat obese is not...stop trying to convince all of us it is and that you are curvy or thick....you are unhealthy and obese....stop the madness.

Ok im done.

<Gordonhat>
On the positive side sex with a fat woman could be considered a 3some. #hereallweek

I'm fat, but not American fat. I still wear clothes that humans should. And I'm ashamed about being fat every day, as humans should.

Not just fat people. I think skinny people look bad in tank tops and their jeans never fit. NBA players look terrible in suits. Short people look like children when they wear shorts. And yes fat people should avoid midriff shirts, tanks, sandals, 2 piece anything’s...but life is too short to give a rats ass.

Dude you shouldn't be so harsh, when talking about your family.

Send all those fatties to me. muffin top girls. Thunder thigh leggings girl. Fat fingered cankle women.
<{smellit?}>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back