• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Obamas buy new $11.75 million vineyard estate

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I find it funny how these clowns are asking in the comment section how Obama was able to afford this new home when he only made 400K a year as president. Apparently they arent bright to think outside box like the 65 Million Penguin publish paid then in a bidding war to own the rights to publish their books. Or Netflix shelling out 100 million for a deal with them. Worse part of it all is that these sheeps give the comments like this thumbs up without digging up some factual proof to what they say.

Unlike Trump who is stealing Americans money by having spent over 100 million dollars to go golfing to his OWN golf course, Obama is not stealing from Americans. He is earning his money with books, Podcast, tv deals and speaking engagements. Thats the difference between Trump and Obama, one is a thief who only has time to golf when he said he wouldnt have time if he were president and the other is a hard worker. LOL

Anyways what do you guys think of the home? I think it is beautiful and the location is perfect.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/barack-michelle-obama-just-bought-214928884.html

Nothing triggers conservatives more than wealthy liberals.

Who cares. He’s wealthy after leaving office. He also made a fortune selling books.

I don't care about the book deals, but those speaking engagements through. Hillary and Bill getting 6 figures to speak at banking meetings. No, that is wrong and damn near close to out right corruption. I don't follow him much, where is Obama making his bank? Books or speaking for colleges and banks for half a million. One is great the other one is obviously wrong.

And the story itself contains exactly.....
wait for it.....

0 triggered conservatives.

I find it funny how these clowns are asking in the comment section how Obama was able to afford this new home when he only made 400K a year as president. Apparently they arent bright to think outside box like the 65 Million Penguin publish paid then in a bidding war to own the rights to publish their books. Or Netflix shelling out 100 million for a deal with them. Worse part of it all is that these sheeps give the comments like this thumbs up without digging up some factual proof to what they say.

Unlike Trump who is stealing Americans money by having spent over 100 million dollars to go golfing to his OWN golf course, Obama is not stealing from Americans. He is earning his money with books, Podcast, tv deals and speaking engagements. Thats the difference between Trump and Obama, one is a thief who only has time to golf when he said he wouldnt have time if he were president and the other is a hard worker. LOL

Anyways what do you guys think of the home? I think it is beautiful and the location is perfect.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/barack-michelle-obama-just-bought-214928884.html

Ain't nobody recouping $165 million off of selling the Obamas. Those deals were payoffs for the interests he served during his presidency.

And the story itself contains exactly.....
wait for it.....

0 triggered conservatives.

You are aware I said the conservatives in the comment section right? You know those silly clowns talking out their asses instead of actually doing the research before making themselves look like the asses they are?

Ain't nobody recouping $165 million off of selling the Obamas. Those deals were payoffs for the interests he served during his presidency.

Yeah just like some Youtubers dont make over 20 million a year. Its not like anyone click on ads right?

What legislative deal did he cut with Penguin Publishing or Netflix during his presidency?

I don't care about the book deals, but those speaking engagements through. Hillary and Bill getting 6 figures to speak at banking meetings. No, that is wrong and damn near close to out right corruption. I don't follow him much, where is Obama making his bank? Books or speaking for colleges and banks for half a million. One is great the other one is obviously wrong.
Honestly curious, what do you think is wrong and corrupt about a college or business paying former politicians to give speeches?

Honestly curious, what do you think is wrong and corrupt about a college or business paying former politicians to give speeches?
Nothing is wrong with it. But paying say 500k to a make a speech at a meeting for bankers. Sorry that sounds like pay to play. Colleges also have massive endowments that are essentially hedge funds or PE. So it's not like a speech at a local HS but more like at Goldman Sachs.
I find something very unwholesome about it. Look into a bit more and things won't look as rosy as you'd want them to be

Last edited:
What legislative deal did he cut with Penguin Publishing or Netflix during his presidency?
It has to be every company directly benefitting?
Just some cursory googling and it seems that basically banks and friends of the banks pay him.
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/06/20/obam-j20.html
Btw Netflix benefitted the banks via bond issues and secondary raises. So, they might be just hooking him up as a favor, you never know.

Last edited:
It has to be every company directly benefitting?
Just some cursory googling and it seems that basically banks and friends of the banks pay him.
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2019/06/20/obam-j20.html
Btw Netflix benefitted the banks via bind issues and secondary raises. So, they might be just hooking him up as a favor, you never know.

So your evidence of corruption isn't that a former President got a publishing deal for a book that would, and did, sell well. Instead Obama bailed out the banks, not as what turned out to be a sound economic policy, but because of a masterful long-term plan in which Netflix would benefit because....wait for it...they used banks, and thus paid him back with this deal.

Idiocy.

See, this is why the Obama's are respected, they complain about white flight then back it up by moving into Compton. Bravo.

So your evidence of corruption isn't that a former President got a publishing deal for a book that would, and did, sell well. Instead Obama bailed out the banks, not as what turned out to be a sound economic policy, but because of a masterful long-term plan in which Netflix would benefit because....wait for it...they used banks, and thus paid him back with this deal.

Idiocy.
I said nothing I'd the book deals. Look at my previous posts. Also read what I posted. It is very much pay to play. Just because you have Obamas Wang in your mouth, that doesn't excuse you from not reading. And you were saying what did Netflix get from Obama? They got rock bottom interest rates that allowed them to expand via debt. While at the same time QE raised equity PE ratios. Both of which allows Netflix to raise capital at a very low rate. I think getting access to billions with low interest rates would indeed be something to be thankful for. Anyhow why would a conference need to pay him 600k? Netflix and your other obnoxious examples notwithstanding

Beautiful house! A piece of advice, don’t read comment sections on any websites. It seems to be a gathering of the dumbest and meanest people around.

a4f66e7f36a3bf5a487d47f1a0c7fe4b

500k+ a speech is a reward for serving his masters, period.

I am also highly suspicious of the book and Netflix deals.

It's not just Netflix btw, the whole app/ tech sector explosion arguably could not have gotten off the ground without those low interest rates.

Back