Obama using an army of lesbian farmers to bust open rural America for Democrats

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...elters_american_flags_ripped_from_fire_trucks
Rush Limbaugh:

Headline: "Feds Holding Summits for Lesbian Farmers -- USDA wants to change image of farmers from 'white, rich male.' The US Department of Agriculture is holding summits to promote the role of lesbian farmers as a part of its 'Rural Pride' campaign. The agency is working with singer and LGBT activist Cyndi Lauper for a 'day of conversation' about the struggles of gay and transgender individuals in rural America."

"What the point of this is, folks... It's not about lesbian farmers. What they're trying to do is convince lesbians to become farmers. (interruption)

You sit in there and laugh. Okay, go ahead and laugh at it, but I'm telling you what they're doing. They are trying to bust up one of the last geographically conservative regions in the country; that's rural America.

Rural America happens to be largely conservative. Rural America is made up of self-reliant, rugged individualist types. They happen to be big believers in the Second Amendment. So here comes the Obama Regime with a bunch of federal money and they're waving it around, and all you gotta do to get it is be a lesbian and want to be a farmer and they'll set you up. I'm like you; I never before in my life knew that lesbians wanted to be farmers.

I never knew that lesbians wanted to get behind the horse and the plow and start burrowing. I never knew it. But apparently enough money it make it happen, and the objective here is to attack rural states. They're already attacking suburbs, and that has been made perfectly clear by what happened in Milwaukee. They're going after every geographic region that is known to be largely conservative. They never stop, folks. They are constantly on the march.

Bar the windows, country folk. Government-appointed lesbians are coming for your jobs and to destroy America. Not only was I wrong in thinking that there weren't enough lesbians in America to tilt the balance of democracy in rural constituencies across America, but they're being mobilized as we speak.

EDIT: turns out Rush is full of shit and all that happened was an LGBT organization held a summit with the government informing LGBT people of education, loans and grants that were available to everyone. http://www.snopes.com/limbaugh-obama-sending-lesbian-farmers/

Last edited:
Why are you listening to Rush Limbaugh?

USDA wants to change image of farmers from 'white, rich male.'

So they are racist and sexist now.

keep voting democrat and we will end up like some 3rd world shithole.

I bet those ladies are coming for their guns too!

Opened up thread

Saw link to rushlimbaugh.com

giphy.gif

I bet these ladies will be using the corn and cucumbers for more than just dinner.

Definitely up there with the strangest thread titles i have seen on this site.

Why does the state need lesbian farmers.

I can't hate on anything that promotes agriculture. If this move results in less imports and more locally grown food, I'm all for it. I hope the non lesbian farmers get some government love as well though.

Not to detract from the conversation, but here's some comedy for you.

To add to the conversation, I feel this is an attack on cultural values, namely the family unit. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Rural America is one of the last bastions of traditional family values and white farming culture. Fuck who you want to fuck, but keep it to yourself, preferably in the cities.

Bill Hicks on Rush Limbaugh:

I don't want to eat an apple grown by a lesbian. I'll stop eating apples.

Not to detract from the conversation, but here's some comedy for you.

To add to the conversation, I feel this is an attack on cultural values, namely the family unit. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve. Rural America is one of the last bastions of traditional family values and white farming culture. Fuck who you want to fuck, but keep it to yourself, preferably in the cities.

Bill Hicks on Rush Limbaugh:

How does this impact family values? Conservatives are going to lose their sense of values with lesbians in their midst?

How does this impact family values? Conservatives are going to lose their sense of values with lesbians in their midst?
Insidious gay fruit and vegetables mixed in with regular god fearing fruits and vegetables.

Just another plot by the left to turn future conservative voters liberal by making them gay.

I do not know how you do not see it?

Rush Limpballs still has a show.
Another chicken hawk who fucking dodged the draft. Also some pill popping junkie.
Limpballs, PropaHannity, That Rachel Dude from MNSBC, and Cuck Matthews are the worst mouthpieces for their perspective parties.

I should declare myself to be a lesbian so that Obama would help me get grant money buy a farm.

Back