• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Oakley California: Entire School Board Resigns After Being Caught Mocking Parents During Meeting

Remember, teachers are heavenly beings, whose sole motivating factor in life is teaching our precious children. Support all demands made by teachers unions. Don't ever question their unwavering dedication to teach the future generation. They need more money, more vacation time, and certainly should never be put back into classrooms to teach until COVID is eliminated from the face of the Earth. It's not that they simply don't want to go back and would prefer to teach from home for an hour or two, as they'd crawl over broken glass to teach your children in person. It's just that we can't risk even one of these saintly god like figures getting sick. They are just too important.

If you think that's bad you should see how bad parents talk about school boards and teachers in their various school Facebook groups.

What about the issue where it turns out that the people saying this aren't even teachers?

Yeah, they're totally unrelated. I'm sure all the teachers they represent are just itching to get back into the classroom. The School Board went rogue! Teachers don't want roll out of bed and turn on the computer for a few hours to "teach". No Sir! They want to get up bright and early, fight the traffic, and get back into those classrooms to deal with all those kids.

Yeah, they're totally unrelated. I'm sure all the teachers they represent are just itching to get back into the classroom. The School Board went rogue! Teachers don't want roll out of bed and turn on the computer for a few hours to "teach". No Sir! They want to get up bright and early, fight the traffic, and get back into those classrooms to deal with all those kids.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
You really are adorable sometimes.
<Dany07><Dany07>

Maybe not on purpose. I'm sorry you had a shit teacher at some point in your life but to say that they're all "x" is pretty ridiculous even for you. You usually come across as more interesting than that. Guess I was wrong. Enjoy the rest of your day
you're not angry, you're disappointed

Doesn't answer the question but okay.

No. Im not your father, I already have 2 kids of my own. I have no reason to be disappointed in you.
Good day to you
I'm sorry that I discriminated against all teachers. I'm sure you're a good teacher.

Lol at the pussies both in the video and in this thread. "Omg i couldn't believe the comments they were making!" Really? Apparently you have never worked a job dealing with the general public. It's pretty common place to smile in someone's face and then talk shit behind their back when dealing with assholes... including people that are directly contributing to your bottom line.

It's called venting, and although I don't personally think it's a productive behavior, I understand that people are going to engage in this type of behavior. In this case both the parents and the teachers are in the wrong. The parents are wrong for entrusting their kids education to unionized shit bags. The teachers are wrong for being pussies and not wanting kids to go back to school. Stop being scared and do your job you bums.

Just about everyone working in jobs like that takes the piss out of the public they work with. You can bet doctors make fun of their patients to each other too.
Well yeah the powers that be decided grown up acting men were a threat, so began eliminating them.

Either way, you got some big balls brother. I know they have those spring loaded harnesses but I'd imagine it would still be quite the jolt if one were to lose their footing.
I have a traditional lanyard attached to my harness most days. I also have a retractable one for certain jobs and a heavy duty one with double hooks for when I need to climb from balcony to balcony horizontally or climb a buildings antenna

Back