• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime NZ Christchurch Shooting (Part II) [5/29/2019: "Egg boy" donates $70k to survivors]

So the kid's a Muslim?

A bit tasteless, and the punchline has no punch, Rup.

it's not a joke. They are stupid and rely on over generalisations in all their thinking, including threat assessment.

it's not a joke. They are stupid and rely on over generalisations in all their thinking, including threat assessment.
This may be true, but under what threat assessment protocol would that kid not be allowed into the building?

Do you know anything about him, or are you doing the very thing you're excoriating in them?

When you read the manifesto yourself you will know, what you’re hearing is the manifesto through a filter that has a political agenda. I didn’t hear any other source but the actual manifesto. He talks about communist China being a good model for unity and all sorts of shit that is definitely not “right wing” things the media won’t talk about. They should just post the manifesto. He is a self admitted racist. Yes. White nationalist, yes, he admits all these things but says he is no conservative. You are getting everything second and third hand.

So he's really a liberal.

In the event of an engagement I had the somewhat quixotic notion of
shouting down responding state enforcers, intimidating them into
dropping their weapons and if that failed, only targeting non-vital areas of
their body such as the anterior of the thigh, shoulder or a side-on through
shot of the calf, hamstring or gluteal muscles so as to cause the least
amount of harm as possible and to allow for a quick recovery.

<TheWire1>

lol at thinking sexy women that like to shoot guns is a bad thing. This is part the problem with you guys.

Yes dressing differently can make you an outcast socially. Happens with white people all the time.

1d08ccb8daf34ef76c0386961645c2f0ddc9562f_hq.jpg
Well in 2019 this is how you dress to show you’re not a trump supporter

This may be true, but under what threat assessment protocol would that kid not be allowed into the building?

Do you know anything about him, or are you doing the very thing you're excoriating in them?

Neil Erikson was running security (Anning has previously billed taxpayers for his attendance at Erikson's United Patriots Front rallies). This kid snuck in with an egg on him at what was supposed to be a restricted appearance with a bunch of protestors outside. Aside from the media, the 60 attendees were Eriksons mob. They obviously mistook him for one of their own.

Terrible tragedy.

Right wing terrorism is something we really need to do something about. We have to figure a way to keep people from being radicalized. What are the warning signs? Etc.

he wasn't a right winger, he was just a dude who kept writing and saying meme shit.

He is a terrorist filled with pure hate. That's all it needs to be said. Where did he get his guns and training? I'm sure all the traveling he did had to do something with it.

Neil Erikson was running security (Anning has previously billed taxpayers for his attendance at Erikson's United Patriots Front rallies). This kid snuck in with an egg on him at what was supposed to be a restricted appearance with a bunch of protestors outside. Aside from the media, the 60 attendees were Eriksons mob. They obviously mistook him for one of their own.
Is that it, or do eggs not trip metal detectors?

Just stop. This is pitiful.

Man in Canada the Liberal party are reeling from their scandals and they've managed to make a controversy out of Andrew Scheer's generic tweets about this attack. I mean talk about a contrived scandal and this sleazy cabinet minister milking it for all its worth:

They must be desperate because the shipbuilding scandal is gonna be a lot worse for them than SNC I think.

She’s our version of AOC pay her no mind,we dont.

Fuck humanity, generally speaking. Too fucking stupid to deal with our own intelligence. A perfect metaphor for our plight is the extreme dependency of infancy being based on mothers needing to give birth way too fucking early due to our proportionally gigantic brains and skulls. Were not ready to be amazing yet.

Is that it, or do eggs not trip metal detectors?

Just stop. This is pitiful.

Pitiful? It's a simple statement on why profiling and generalisations are ineffective. There were no detectors because it wasn't an open press conference or public meeting. The United Patriots Front has tried hard to broaden their appeal and go mainstream, but they still mostly consist of white nationalists recycled from other failed organisations. They failed to detect the intruder in the mix because they mistook him for part of their in-group. Where's your comprehension problem?

Pitiful? It's a simple statement on why profiling and generalisations are ineffective. The United Patriots Front has tried hard to broaden their appeal and go mainstream , but they still mostly consist of white nationalists recycled from other failed organisations. They failed to detect the intruder in the mix because they mistook him for part of their in-group. Where's your comprehension problem?
Price of tea in china. You haven't demonstrated that the kid's whiteness is what got him through. There's no reason for him not to get through.

Again, explain to me how that kid doesn't get through a security screening. Do you have an instance of a non-white kid getting pulled aside at this event because he had an egg on him? Because one egg is easy to hide, and it doesn't trip a metal detector. If I'm policing an event like that I'm on the lookout for guns, knives, crowbars, etc.

Heck, a clever kid might just pack it in a tupperware with a string cheese and an apple, and say he brought a snack. I'd assume it was hard-boiled. My brain wouldn't be wired for an egging with a single egg. I'm trying to keep the politician I'm protecting from getting seriously injured.

Price of tea in china. You haven't demonstrated that the kid's whiteness is what got him through. There's no reason for him not to get through.

Again, explain to me how that kid doesn't get through a security screening. Do you have an instance of a non-white kid getting pulled aside at this event because he had an egg on him? Because one egg is easy to hide, and it doesn't trip a metal detector. If I'm policing an event like that I'm on the lookout for guns, knives, crowbars, etc.

Heck, a clever kid might just pack it in a tupperware with a string cheese and an apple, and say he brought a snack. I'd assume it was hard-boiled. My brain wouldn't be wired for an egging with a single egg. I'm trying to keep the politician I'm protecting from getting seriously injured.

Because he's not actually a member of the group? It wasn't an open meeting/event, as I've said repeatedly.

you now have me wondering what post of mine was deleted(by the mods). I just assumed it was that one, now Im confused lol
It was a bunch of gif responses that did not contribute anything to the conversation.

You can donate to the families of the victims here:

https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/christchurch-shooting-victims-fund

This is being administered by Victim Support, a well regarded charity in NZ with a long history, so it's all legit.

Many of these families will have lost their primary bread winners so throw a couple bucks their way if you can spare it.
I can vouch for the give a little organisation, its been around for a long time and has helped many.

The whole point of multiculturalism is that all the different groups living in a society are NOT a collective. That's why ethnic, racial & religious diversity is a weakness, because by definition, it means division. Would you like me give you a list of all the different wars that have taken place throughout history between different tribes, ethnicities, religious groups, nations, kingdoms & empires? Robert Putnam, who is the definition of a self-hating white leftist, found out when he studied ethnic & religious diversity, the serious problems it causes in society. He set out to prove the total opposite because he was convinced that diversity only had positives to offer, but after he discovered the opposite, he was so upset by it he sat on his findings for many years because he didn't want to release them to the public. Diverse societies have a total lack of trust (between all the different groups), and day to day life just becomes one big pressure cooker. Worst case scenario, it results in civil war. The best you can hope for is just tensions that never boil over, but who the hell wants to live in such a society where you constantly feel on edge, because of the lack of trust between all the different ethnic & religious groups?

As for Muslims being a part of "our societies"... no, they're not. They're the biggest offender when it comes to rejecting Western culture. They don't want a part of it and they make that very clear in every Western country they're in (and in the non-Western world, too).

Muslims believe their religion is superior to ALL other religions and cultures and they're not willing to give an inch on this. No sane person wants to invite such people into their society.
so who is inviting them in? who is responsible for this division?

Sickened by this act.

Great discussion here.

Taken some time to digest and haven't posted for ages.

Terrorism has no face, faith or religion.

He was a warped supremacist individual radicalised on the net and his travels. An extreme form.

So called Muslims who commit terrorism are also deluded individuals, radicalised on the internet rarely at mosques. We feel just as bad when a church, synagogue, temple gets attacked and are sickened to the core that people do this in our name. You CANNOT take the law into your hands for what you believe to be right. Yesterday's cold and graphic video was new for us all I think. And so callous .

At the same time, freedom of speech comes with a great deal of responsibility. Can't pump the ignorant masses as literal individuals will commit acts of terror on all sides.

ALL white people should NOT have to apologise for this act or any act under their name.

Muslims too should NOT have to apologise for what's done in their name.

Muslims do contribute to western societies, education, hospitals, community workers etc...you cannot deny that. They aided and came to the rescue in hospitals at tragic terror atrocities in the western world all the time etc...and are unsung heroes just like members of other ethnic groups etc...

People of faiths or none have many common human values. We should work on that. Society is broken, families are struggling, hell, the number of people in the western world needing food banks and handouts is shocking. People can't access medical care etc.

RIP. Victims of all atrocities who's lives have come to an early tragic end. Our hearts bleed .

I hope some of that makes sense .

Also, blaming immigration when most of us, Muslim or not , in the US, Aus, NZ etc. . are also children of immigrants is a tad bit hypocritical.

Last edited:
Because he's not actually a member of the group? It wasn't an open meeting/event, as I've said repeatedly.
Yet you haven't explained how they determine who their members are. You haven't provided any details about how the security apparatus for this "closed event".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Patriots_Front

Are they card-carrying members? Do they have a membership list? It's a Facebook-organized group, Rup. If getting into the group is as simple as hitting "Join" on social media then you haven't established any cogent reason to disqualify the kid if he is willing to say, "I'm UDL" just to get in and pull his prank.

So you wouldn't support a gun ban since it's a part of the history and culture of the west?

Do you think immigrants should try to fit in and dress similar to the way the people of the country are dressing?

See the thing is i dont consider myself as apart from the culture and history of the west since i grew up here. I also dont think gun culture is a part of the west. Part of american and other countries sure but not entirely of the west. I also dont have any religious or cultural reservations against owning guns so any stance would be a practical one. Out right gun ban is dumb but i do think there should be much greater effort in testing for competency and evaluations for owning guns. Especially military style ones.

On your 2nd paragraph, i do think people should try to fit in but this is a very vague statement. There is zero diff between what i usually wear and what everyone else wears. I wont start drinking alcohol or eat pig or not wear traditional clothes to mosque or on religious holidays but im not the type to wear a shalwar kameez every day. That being said, i am a strong proponent of people being allowed to dress their own styles in their own leisure. I do not feel a threat or a slight if i see a Sikh man in a turban, A Jewish man wearing the Jewish cap, a woman wearing a hijab or w/e.

Back