Crime NYPD "declare war" on Bill de Blasio, claim NYC "under siege," tell Trump to "send in the feds"

Hmm, I've stayed on topic. You logged into an alt account to post the usual high-school level insults about parents' basements and so on because you're angry but couldn't make a comment actually related to the topic.

stop making shit up. I have no alt accounts. I’m not trying to conceal my being here like you are.

your Saul Alisky tactics don’t work here.
and yes, you keep trying to change and alter the topic in this thread as it pertains to you.

what exactly are you trying to hide from here?

You managed to spell BOTH of their names wrong. Congratulations.
Welcome to smart phone spell check, grammar nazi. Besides, your reality tv hero’s deserve to have their names spelled incorrectly. They aren’t important enough to real life, nor have they earned the respect or normal Americans to actually have their names spelled correctly.

Not gonna lie. This is quite the dumpster fire of a thread. And I've actually chuckled a bit at both sides in here.

Strong is the hypocrisy in this thread

There was a nationwide drop in crime which started around the time Giuliani was elected. I don't think Giuliani is some sort of anti-crime mastermind, he came along at the right time. Crime in the city is just as low, if not lower, with the added bonus of being less of a dystopian police state. I call that a win/win.

That makes one of you.

so why haven’t Rachel Meadow and Don Lemmon been charged yet?<OKC16>

Source on them doing that?

I can only assume Trump is protecting them. Like the Epstein coverup

There was a nationwide drop in crime which started around the time Giuliani was elected. I don't think Giuliani is some sort of anti-crime mastermind, he came along at the right time. Crime in the city is just as low, if not lower, with the added bonus of being less of a dystopian police state. I call that a win/win.

He was an anti-crime mastermind, but more so as far as cracking down on organized crime. I think, as crude as it might be to say, that things such as abortion, mass incarceration and the increase in cost of living in New York, probably had more of an impact than anything on NY crime, statistically speaking. The populations which had the biggest numerical impact on contributing to crime, decreased in number due to being put away or having to move away. Less kids were also being born to troubled circumstances.

However, even the mob bosses themselves admit that Giuliani was a bloodhound and definitely had a big impact on putting many of their major figures behind bars, by maximizing the application of RICO laws and such. But much of their crime wasn't something that wasn't going to be shown in the statistics, anyway, as it was mostly financial crimes, loan-sharking, protection rackets, corrupting unions, running illegal gambling operations, blackmailing, etc. so taking down the mob is not really the reason why New York's statistical crime decreased so heavily. It probably did make life a lot easier for a lot of smaller businesses and such, though, as they no longer had to deal with mobsters getting a cut from all of their activities.

Last edited:
He was an anti-crime mastermind, but more so as far as cracking down on organized crime. I think, as crude as it might be to say, that things such as abortion, mass incarceration and the increase in cost of living in New York, probably had more of an impact than anything on NY crime, statistically speaking. The populations which had the biggest numerical impact on contributing to crime, decreased in number due to being put away or having to move away. Less kids were also being born to troubled circumstances.

However, even the mob bosses themselves admit that Giuliani was a bloodhound and definitely had a big impact on putting many of their major figures behind bars, by maximizing the application of RICO laws and such. But much of their crime wasn't something that wasn't going to be shown in the statistics, anyway, as it was mostly financial crimes, loan-sharking, protection rackets, corrupting unions, running illegal gambling operations, blackmailing, etc. so taking down the mob is not really the reason why New York's statistical crime decreased so heavily. It probably did make life a lot easier for a lot of smaller businesses and such, though, as they no longer had to deal with mobsters getting a cut from all of their activities.
Good point. Recently, I've been listening to reformed mobster Michael Franzese and he's talked about this. He says the mob was considering having Giuliani killed, but ultimately they ruled against it. So yes, he was very effective as a prosecutor against the mob. He was much sharper back then.

Good point. Recently, I've been listening to reformed mobster Michael Franzese and he's talked about this. He says the mob was considering having Giuliani killed, but ultimately they ruled against it. So yes, he was very effective as a prosecutor against the mob. He was much sharper back then.

Most people are long-since retired by their mid-70's. America seems to have a tendency to put such men in positions of power.

It's not really a great idea for the long-term, to rely on potentially senile elderly people to run important affairs.

Giuliani, no doubt, in his 40's and 50's would've probably brought something to the table. But now he's just a fumbling old man who seems to struggle with his memory and verbalization. He couldn't have convicted a half-ass crook let alone a mob boss with the arguments he's putting forth nowadays.

b3055e4df75e00499a9222aa34852da5.jpg

r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

I think Franzese actually talked about the possibility of having a debate with Giuliani. Giuliani would probably get trashed and humiliated in such a debate though considering how well Franzese has preserved his wits, relative to Giuliani.

Last edited:
Source on them doing that?

I can only assume Trump is protecting them. Like the Epstein coverup

ok troll. you don't even have profile pic. try again spanky.

Back