Law NYC to require Vaccine Passports. UPDATE: Now required for ALL employment, kids 5-11, and 2 doses

His notarealfan account got banned because it was almost entirely posting threads celebrating people's deaths and scouring sex offender registries looking for a republican to make a thread about.

You can tell an alt account when it has very few posts for like 10 years, then suddenly several hundred per week. The Roger guy that shit posts a bunch is another one that had a couple hundred posts for like ten years, then suddenly like 50 posts/day. The officer rick one had like 5 or 6 accounts and would log into them to like his own posts.

You must be thinking of Beto O'Rourke.

Beto Admitted To Eating Magic Dirt After Humiliating Loss to Ted Cruz Left Him in a 'Funk'

betobro-beto-orourke.gif

https://www.westernjournal.com/beto-admitted-eating-magic-dirt-humiliating-loss-ted-cruz-left-funk/
Oh is that who that is .. he’s so worried about dubs thinking that’s an indication of some sort of intellectual meter here lol all he posts is Twitter nonsense.

enjoy the cold chicken fingers or whatever. i guess it tastes better than landfill dirt.

anyways im not going to entertain you any more, plague rat. talk to me when you dont have dubbs, which indicate that you are not worthy of conversing with. for then i'm done with you. i'm sorry if some of my posts might have gotten you all hot and bothered, and you can say whatever you want about me. i'm not a mental midget and your words will never get at me.
Good next time you wanna ask about why someone got dubs ask a mod .. nice renamed banned account lol. Now that is sad ..

His notarealfan account got banned because it was almost entirely posting threads celebrating people's deaths and scouring sex offender registries looking for a republican to make a thread about.

You can tell an alt account when it has very few posts for like 10 years, then suddenly several hundred per week. The Roger guy that shit posts a bunch is another one that had a couple hundred posts for like ten years, then suddenly like 50 posts/day. The officer rick one had like 5 or 6 accounts and would log into them to like his own posts.

You must be thinking of Beto O'Rourke.

Beto Admitted To Eating Magic Dirt After Humiliating Loss to Ted Cruz Left Him in a 'Funk'

betobro-beto-orourke.gif

https://www.westernjournal.com/beto-admitted-eating-magic-dirt-humiliating-loss-ted-cruz-left-funk/

ive been using this account for over 10 years. this is the first and only account ive ever used, and that i will ever use. any ip check would confirm this. great detective work there fuckface.

if you need a legit explanation, i never really posted much on this forum before diaper don got pink socked in the election to a senile old bag of bones. it was funny watching you maga muppets bite into every wackadoodle conspiracy about your stolen election hook line and sinker. i couldnt help myself from joining in on the mockery, and i kinda stuck around the forum afterwards.

how'd that end up going for you anyways? they find that fraud and overturn the election yet? theyre gonna prove it in court any day now, just not today right? i'm sure that if you donate more money to the save america team, they will surely have diaper don constitutionally reinstated as president.

ive been using this account for over 10 years. this is the first and only account ive ever used, and that i will ever use. any ip check would confirm this. great detective work there fuckface.

if you need a legit explanation, i never really posted much on this forum before diaper don got pink socked in the election to a senile old bag of bones. it was funny watching you maga muppets bite into every wackadoodle conspiracy about your stolen election hook line and sinker. i couldnt help myself from joining in on the mockery, and i kinda stuck around the forum afterwards.
Totes, bro. Of course you joined 11 years ago, barely posted, and then suddenly just randomly decided to start posting 100 times/week at the exact same time the guy you've never heard of but posts the exact same nonsense you do got banned, because VPNs are a debunked conspiracy theory.

<36>

Good next time you wanna ask about why someone got dubs ask a mod .. nice renamed banned account lol. Now that is sad ..

i dont have a banned account. ive only been single carded once for calling one of mark hunts opponents a can. that was like 6 or 7 years ago. never dubbs or a banned. thats all thats on my record to this very day. i guess i need to step up my shitposting game.

but its cute that youll take the word over some dude named nostradumbass who believes in eating horse paste to cure covid and that his election was stolen. you chuds will literally believe anything.

i dont have a banned account. ive only been single carded once for calling one of mark hunts opponents a can. that was like 6 or 7 years ago. never dubbs or a banned. thats all thats on my record to this very day. i guess i need to step up my shitposting game.

but its cute that youll take the word over some dude named nostradumbass who believes in eating horse paste to cure covid and that his election was stolen. you chuds will literally believe anything.
You’re Anti science about ivermectin? Lol shocker

Totes, bro. Of course you joined 11 years ago, barely posted, and then suddenly just randomly decided to start posting 100 times/week at the exact same time the guy you've never heard of but posts exactly like you do got banned, because VPNs are a debunked conspiracy theory.

<36>

if there was ever an issue here i'm sure i would have been banned by now. they have my home ip and my vpn i use for uhh well, pretty much what everybody who watches certain types of sports outside of their broadcasting regions or other purposes uses one for. i have nothing to hide. if i i cant play by the rules and get banned from some internet website, i would go do my business elsewhere. not continue to stick around at some place that the mods are going to ban me. for what purpose would that serve? to argue with a dumbass on a karate forum who believes in eating horse paste and election fraud fairy tales and somehow hope that i dont slip up? thats fucking wackadoodle.

if my posting style is the same as some other user, well thats cool. i cant help it. he obviously must have bothered you too. what did he do to make you believe that we are one and the same? laugh at you for touting horse paste conspiracies? tell you that italian space lasers, obamas microwaves, chinese thermostats, and the ghost of hugo chavez really didnt steal the election from donald trump, contrary to what "Mr. Totally Sane" Lin Wood and some crackhead pillow pusher might have told you after asking for money to stop the steal?

i mean if you believe in any of that kind of nonsense then youre obviously quick to jump to nonsensical conclusions so i could see why you would try to acccuse me of being some other user. i'm sure youve done your whole 1.5 seconds of research and connected all the dots on that one. i guess you had to settle for that username, because "Einstein" and "Sherlock" were already taken.

you've had just as many yellow cards in one hour as i've managed to accumulate in over 10 years, and youre insisting that i'm some kind of user that i am not even aware of off the top of my head, and i've probably never even interacted with unless it was in some kind of election fraud related thread because thats mainly the types of threads i care to participate in because to me i find iit funny watching a bunch of maga muppets getting duped by so many wackadoodle conspiracy theories and for some reason that warms the inner cockles of my heart. before then i never really used this forum for all that much, and it only would have been inside the UFC section for the odd threads where jon jones fucked up again, or other ufc related stuff that interested me into wanting to talk about. i'd say 90% of my posts reside in an american election related thread, and in 10 more years it will probably remain the same, so long as the maga muppets keep crying and losing their little stolen elections of theirs.

but anyways yeah, this will be your only response from me reguarding the matter. im not under any obligation to have to explain myself to anyone here, especially some conspiracy chud with yellows, but i couldnt really help myself, because you are quite literally a dumbass living up to your forum handle and ive just wasted like 10 minutes of my time typing this up but i'm really not going to waste any more of it entertaining this nonsense. the mods have my ip and if i was anybody else than the same god damn person i always have been, i'm sure by now they would have been able to figure it all out.

if there was an issue here i'm sure i either would have been banned by now. they have my home ip and my vpn i use for uhh well, pretty much what everybody who watches certain types of sports outside of their broadcasting regions or other purposes uses one for. i have nothing to hide. if i i cant play by the rules and get banned from some internet website, i would go do my business elsewhere. not continue to stick around at some place that the mods are going to ban me. for what purpose would that serve? to argue with a dumbass on a karate forum who believes in eating horse paste and election fraud fairy tales and somehow hope that i dont slip up? thats fucking wackadoodle.

if my posting style is the same as some other user, well thats cool. i cant help it. he obviously must have bothered you too. what did he do to make you believe that we are one and the same? laugh at you for touting horse paste conspiracies? tell you that italian space lasers, obamas microwaves, chinese thermostats, and the ghost of hugo chavez really didnt steal the election from donald trump, contrary to what "Mr. Totally Sane" Lin Wood and some crackhead pillow pusher might have told you after asking for money to stop the steal?

i mean if you believe in any of that kind of nonsense then youre obviously quick to jump to nonsensical conclusions so i could see why you would try to acccuse me of being some other user. i'm sure youve done your whole 1.5 seconds of research and connected all the dots on that one. i guess you had to settle for that username, because "Einstein" and "Sherlock" were already taken.

you've had just as many yellow cards in one hour as i've managed to accumulate in over 10 years, and youre insisting that i'm some kind of user that i am not even aware of off the top of my head, and i've probably never even interacted with unless it was in some kind of election fraud related thread because thats mainly the types of threads i care to participate in because to me i find iit funny watching a bunch of maga muppets getting duped by so many wackadoodle conspiracy theories and for some reason that warms the inner cockles of my heart. before then i never really used this forum for all that much, and it only would have been inside the UFC section for the odd threads where jon jones fucked up again, or other ufc related stuff that interested me into wanting to talk about. i'd say 90% of my posts reside in an american election related thread, and in 10 more years it will probably remain the same, so long as the maga muppets keep crying and losing their little stolen elections of theirs.

but anyways yeah, this will be your only response from me reguarding the matter. im not under any obligation to have to explain myself to anyone here, especially some conspiracy chud with yellows, but i couldnt really help myself, because you are quite literally a dumbass living up to your forum handle and ive just wasted like 10 minutes of my time typing this up but i'm really not going to waste any more of it entertaining this nonsense. the mods have my ip and if i was anybody else than the same god damn person i always have been, i'm sure by now they would have been able to figure it all out.
Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

yeah yeah you got me there skippy.

was that it though? i thought you were going to own me with your renowned logic of the science behind horse dewormer and election fraud, but i'll settle for a too long, cant read i guess.

You’re Anti science about ivermectin? Lol shocker

not really. i'd maybe consider takiing it if i ever find myself in some african jungle. i doubt it would ever cure my case of covid that my body couldnt naturally fight off on its own, but at least i won't have worms.

yeah yeah you got me there skippy.

was that it though? i thought you were going to own me with your renowned logic of the science behind horse dewormer and election fraud, but i'll settle for a too long, cant read i guess.
Hopefully you have another backup account after this one gets banned.

Hopefully you have another backup account after this one gets banned.

im not the least bit concerned about that, but if i were to take too strong of a dose of horse paste and slip up by posting pictures of my poop or whatever it is that gets you banned around here, i would go somewhere else. my life doesnt revolve around a karate forum.

New York is WACK

its a fucked up world we're living in when we have to be told not to inject bleach, eat livestock dewormer and fish tank cleaner, sniff hydrogen peroxide, gargle betadine, and brush our teeth with colloidal silver.

back in our days the kids would eat dirt for fun and curiosity. perhaps this is the end result. decades later and we still cant figure out what gender we are.

its a fucked up world we're living in when we have to be told not to inject bleach, eat livestock dewormer and fish tank cleaner, sniff hydrogen peroxide, gargle betadine, and brush our teeth with colloidal silver.

back in our days the kids would eat dirt for fun and curiosity. perhaps this is the result.
Those people are silly and go too far in the other direction but they don’t represent the majority of the unvaccinated. I don’t know a single unvaccinated person who has done anything like that.

eat livestock dewormer and fish tank cleaner,
Troll all you want, your ‘plague rat’ angle seems to be bothering a lot of people, but outright lies like these lower the level of quality of said trolling.

You know nobody ever told anybody to take horse dewormer or fish tank cleaner. You also know what they were actually told in these cases were effective.

At least be an accurate troll

Troll all you want, your ‘plague rat’ angle seems to be bothering a lot of people, but outright lies like these lower the level of quality of said trolling.

You know nobody ever told anybody to take horse dewormer or fish tank cleaner. You also know what they were actually told in these cases were effective.

At least be an accurate troll

E90FG9bX0AYyKCl

i didnt know that a livestock shop sold the human version of ivermectin. generally when ive got a medical issue, i dont run over to billy bob's feed & seed.

anyways yeah. this trumper used to be captain of the wayne county sherriffs department. until he caught the china hoax and died a couple weeks after posting this and a bunch of other antivaxx propaganda. its a shame that his horse paste didnt really seem to fix him right up so he could live to tell the story.

Last edited:
liquid and paste ivermectin from your local livestop shop. effective against covid 19, says no study ever.

Last edited:
E90FG9bX0AYyKCl

i didnt know that a livestock shop sold the human version of ivermectin. generally when ive got a medical issue, i dont run over to billy bob's feed & seed.

anyways yeah. this guy used to be captain of the wayne county sherriffs department. until he caught the china hoax and died a couple weeks after posting this. its a shame that his horse paste didnt seem to fix him right up.
Ah so you’re referring to Joe Manning of Wayne Feed and Seed. In that case….

Back