NYC exterminators say where they would never live. God bless exterminators & sanitation people

I've been watching this NYC YouTuber who goes around reviewing NYC apartments. The rent in NYC is insane. You get a little speck of an apartment with a meager bathroom for $1700. I would get the eff out of there if my income only afforded me a sub $2000 apartment.

I've been watching this NYC YouTuber who goes around reviewing NYC apartments. The rent in NYC is insane. You get a little speck of an apartment with a meager bathroom for $1700. I would get the eff out of there if my income only afforded me a sub $2000 apartment.

Thats the rub. Not only is it an utter shithole...they also want to charge a 2x to 3x premium for your cost of living there. They should pay you to live in that shithole

Thats the rub. Not only is it an utter shithole...they also want to charge a 2x to 3x premium for your cost of living there. They should pay you to live in that shithole
The argument for living there is that NYC has great entertainment, food, culture, venues, events, stuff to do etc...

But fcuk man, if I am living in some little sardine can, I can not enjoy life no matter how great it is outside the sardine can.

The argument for living there is that NYC has great entertainment, food, culture, venues, events, stuff to do etc...

But fcuk man, if I am living in some little sardine can, I can not enjoy life no matter how great it is outside the sardine can.

It is not even a safe or happy city. There are many european capitals that are better. I think all major American cities reached their peaks personally. And NYC was the crown jewel with its great public trasnportation, walkability, density and options. London to is also really unaffordable but

Idk nowadays most suburban areas have a great variety of restaurants. Idgaf about "culture" and if I want to go to an occasional concert or game I can take the train...but I won't because I don't want to be crammed into a sea of mongrels and idiots.

Cats and spiders could solve the rat and roach problem IMO

My girlfriend once told me " Kiss me where it smells."

So i drove to New York

Show me these rooms. Ill kill all and everyrhing and live easy low rent.

Avoid old buildings
Parks
Resturants
Restaurants that are messy dump food outside

Lower floors (basement, ground floor) etc on buildings always have the most insect and rat issues

So don't live in a park or restaurant ...

got it

Back