International NY Times: Footage Contradicts U.S. Claim That Maduro Burned Aid Convoy

@Rod1 aside, with this out there, moving forward with the original narrative is no longer an option. I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing for the people of Venezuela.

So the NYT is all BS until you find an opinion piece that aligns with your views?

Also, people like Bolton say that isreali can shoot children to death for getting too close to a fence and throw a rock.
You know several US border agents have done the same thing with impunity, right?

Wow. Impressed by the NYT. But they are following Alex Cortez in support of Venezuela now.

Rod1 must be squealing in anger right now. He was dancing with glee at how the electric grid attack created blackouts that resulted in deaths of children. That the warmongers could use to blame Maduro.

Also, people like Bolton say that isreali can shoot children to death for getting too close to a fence and throw a rock.

Guess how they would react if Venezuela’s soldiers decided to shoot those throwing Molotov’s at them?

At least have the balls to tag me when talking about me.

So the NYT is all BS until you find an opinion piece that aligns with your views?
So typical of a rube.

No. Okay? It's nothing like that. It is based on verifiable video evidence, you dolt.

Well yea, I definitely don’t believe it was just a goodness of the US governments heart reason. Whoever is in power has a strong interest in making sure closeby countries are aligned with our interests. I don’t really see what the pros/ cons to having either of these guys but I’m sure there’s been an assessment of which regime would benefit the US more in the long run. What is good for the US in the long run might not always align with what’s good for that country in the long run either.
I could be wrong, but I believe the key factor is the influence the Russians and Chinese apparently have on Maduro. This appears to be the prime motivator of US animosity toward him.

You know several US border agents have done the same thing with impunity, right?

We have shoot to kill on our border? When did that happen? Oh to do remember someone being shot. Was it over rocks?

It seems like that was a one time mistake. We don’t shoot children every day like it’s a national pastime. That’s all isreal

At least have the balls to tag me when talking about me.

I thought it’d automatically do that. Like Facebook

I have no problem telling evil people they are evil “to their face”

Odd, but credit to the NY Times for getting this out there.

This is today:
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/10/world/americas/venezuela-aid-fire-video.html

Greenwald at The Intercept explains:
Every major U.S. war of the last several decades has begun the same way: the U.S. Government fabricates an inflammatory, emotionally provocative lie which large U.S. media outlets uncritically treat as truth while refusing at air questioning or dissent, thus inflaming primal anger against the country the U.S. wants to attack. That’s how we got the Vietnam War (North Vietnam attacks U.S. ships in the Gulf of Tonkin); the Gulf War (Saddam ripped babies from incubators); and, of course, the war in Iraq (Saddam had WMDs and formed an alliance with Al Qaeda).

This was exactly the tactic used on February 23, when the narrative shifted radically in favor of those U.S. officials who want regime change operations in Venezuela. That’s because images were broadcast all over the world of trucks carrying humanitarian aid burning in Colombia on the Venezuela border. U.S. officials who have been agitating for a regime change war in Venezuela – Marco Rubio, John Bolton, Mike Pompeo, the head of USAid Mark Green – used Twitter to spread classic Fake News: they vehemently stated that the trucks were set on fire, on purpose, by President Nicolas Maduro’s forces.

Each of the trucks burned by Maduro carried 20 tons of food & medicine. This is a crime & if international law means anything he must pay a high price for this. #23FAyudaHumanitaria https://t.co/IrGzrOUX09

— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) February 23, 2019

Masked thugs, civilians killed by live rounds, and the burning of trucks carrying badly-needed food and medicine. This has been Maduro’s response to peaceful efforts to help Venezuelans. Countries that still recognize Maduro should take note of what they are endorsing. pic.twitter.com/KlSebd2M5a

— John Bolton (@AmbJohnBolton) February 23, 2019...

https://theintercept.com/2019/03/10...shows-how-us-govt-and-media-spread-fake-news/

This is why I have said before that the MSM that conservatives love to characterize as Liberal isn't so. They are liberal on some domestic issues to a degree, but if you look at the MSM's reporting on US wars, foreign affairs, diplomacy, what US allies do etc.. the MSM is very much rightwing.

The Iraq war was championed by the NYT and our MSM in general was not exhibiting critical diligent investigative journalism. CNN and other media outlets gave a distorted and disingenuous coverage of the original Gulf War. The media barely reported on all the death squads and terrorists the US has supported. Or on all the shit US allies like Israel, Pakistan, Saudi , Egypt, Indonesia have done.

So typical of a rube.

No. Okay? It's nothing like that. It is based on verifiable video evidence, you dolt.

How am i a rube since i never said that the burning itself was the basis of why Maduro needs to go in the first place? its irrelevant who burned the aid, its the fact that aid isnt coming through what makes it disturbing.

This is why I have said before that the MSM that conservatives love to characterize as Liberal isn't so. They are liberal on some domestic issues to a degree, but if you look at the MSM's reporting on US wars, foreign affairs, diplomacy, what US allies do etc.. the MSM is very much rightwing.

The Iraq war was championed by the NYT and our MSM in general was not exhibiting critical diligent investigative journalism. CNN and other media outlets gave a distorted and disingenuous coverage of the original Gulf War. The media barely reported on all the death squads and terrorists the US has supported. Or on all the shit US allies like Israel, Pakistan, Saudi , Egypt, Indonesia have done.
You know we agree almost 100% here. They push the narrative du jour.

This gives you no reason to believe that they made a mistake here.

Wandering slightly here, but it's worth thinking about just how important Latin America has been to US geopolitics throughout history. It was pretty much the central region to play out geopolitical struggles up until comparatively recently. We've invested a tremendous amount of time and energy trying to influence, directly or indirectly, most of it. There's a rich literature on all of this, too. Have you ever read anything about Operation Condor? Buhhhhhhhh.

Briefly but I’ve honestly never gotten too interested much in FP. I like international news in terms of how countries run their economies and different government policies but when it gets to the point of emergency like this, I don’t know what to gather as it shouldn’t be the norm. It does seem to be an important piece to know how the CIA operates with some of these government changes.

I thought it’d automatically do that. Like Facebook. I have no problem telling evil people they are evil “to their face”

Anyone who believes that the blackout is the cause of an attack is borderline retarded.

This is as retarded as claiming that the US did 9/11.

How am i a rube since i never said that the burning itself was the basis of why Maduro needs to go in the first place? its irrelevant who burned the aid, its the fact that aid isnt coming through what makes it disturbing.
No, rube, what's disturbing is the pulling at our heartstrings with "humanitarian aid" when we have all seen the history of this exact tactic by the same men.

No, rube, what's disturbing is the pulling at our heartstrings with "humanitarian aid" when we have all seen the history of this exact tactic by the same men.

Cant pull the heartstrings of heartless fools in the first place.

People who support a murderous communist regime just because its the enemy of your enemy, SMH.

Anyone who believes that the blackout is the cause of an attack is borderline retarded.
We don't know yet, but shit seems suspicious.

Which is as retarded as saying that the story the government told us is what happened that day. Their final report on WTC7 alone should send chills down your spine.

Last edited:
We don't know yet, but shit seems suspicious.

What's suspicious about a deteriorating electrical grid failing down? Im actually surprised it lasted that long

Which is as retarded as saying that the story the government told us is what happened that day. There final report on WTC7 alone should send chills down your spine.

Why am i not surprised?

That’s ignorant. In game theory, there are no coincidences. In game theory, this blackout is purposefully done.

Who benefits?

I view you as a person who takes delight in innocent death.

A statist shill to the end

What's suspicious about a deteriorating electrical grid failing down? Im actually surprised it lasted that long

Why am i not surprised?
Because you are a rube.

if a new user ever asks 'what is the WR', point them to this thread. 9/11 truthers/antivaxxers bashing someone from Mexico with a nazi quote in his sig, bc of a nyt article.

Back