NY-School questions

fevs

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm deciding between two schools, Jungle gym in the Bronx and La boxing in Mamaroneck. Does anyone train at either or have experiences also would anyone know the rates? Thanks

I'm deciding between two schools, Jungle gym in the Bronx and La boxing in Mamaroneck. Does anyone train at either or have experiences also would anyone know the rates? Thanks

i know the jungle gym is a good competitive school, but i don't know anything about the other

I have heard good things about the jungle gym and ran into a few of their guys in competition. Never heard of the other school.

Jungle gym is talked about from time to time here. Search it

Jungle gym's guys are pretty respected for the most part. No idea about the other school.

Jungle Gym...good place!

jungle gym seems to be legit cool...never heard of the second place tho

Thanks guys, Im most likely going to jungle gym. Heres some info on LA boxing instructors

Rob Gutierrez :: Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu was the assistant instructor for Team Ground Control

Dennis J. Racanello :: Mix Martial Artist and Instructor trained under Marco Lala

go with rob gutierrez, you cant go wrong with a renzo BB

I thought Rob Gutierrez teaches at Progressive Martial Arts?

He teaches 4 days a week at progressive martial arts. He teaches nights mon-thursday and days on tues and thursday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back