NY Post has obtained some Hunter Biden emails v3 "slightly less salacious"

Maybe. Last I checked they were considering prosecution but the guy is a waste. The fact that he can do this shit with who his dad has been for 50 years is what's wrong with the system but don't worry, Joe has been at this long enough to know where the legal line is for him to not get charged, just like Hillary. Since they have been doing it for so long and barely keep it inbounds there's nothing wrong with it at all right

Bds thread is that way ----->

you should probably watch/read the things you link. that's not what they said. They said people appear to be more concerned about the pandemic than Hunter Biden.
I'm glad they decided that. In summary no need to report on it.

According to CNN, we shouldn't talk about this because we're in a pandemic. I don't recall them having the same take on Trumps tax return leak.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._focus_on_hunter_biden_during_a_pandemic.html

Edit - RIP @ElKarlo
giphy.gif

lol... I guess they're so braindead they can only focus on one story at a time...

Barely

you reported on something that, after you were corrected on wrongly reporting it, you then decided it didn't need to be reported... well done. that's some big brain shit.

you reported on something that, after you were corrected on wrongly reporting it, you then decided it didn't need to be reported... well done. that's some big brain shit.
I meant cnn decided to not report on any of it because they declared people aren't interested.

Back to the unbiased RCP. The same guys who put PA back into play giving no real reason for doing so other than to protect daddies', broken heart.
To be fair, they never gave Trump PA to take it away in the first place. Someone said they did, and took it away to make Trump feel better though. lol I like it cause it gives these Trumptards so much false hope only to be crushed in the end. I know that feeling very well, I'm a Cowboys fan.

To be fair, they never gave Trump PA to take it away in the first place. Someone said they did, and took it away to make Trump feel better though. lol I like it cause it gives these Trumptards so much false hope only to be crushed in the end. I know that feeling very well, I'm a Cowboys fan.

I was a Chargers fan.

I'm too delusional to change teams.

"We'll be back next year" been saying that since 95.....I think Humphries was the QB for your team back then and Aikman was for mine.

Poor Stan. I wonder whats happened to his brain and the numerous CTE he's had.

Maybe. Last I checked they were considering prosecution but the guy is a waste. The fact that he can do this shit with who his dad has been for 50 years is what's wrong with the system but don't worry, Joe has been at this long enough to know where the legal line is for him to not get charged, just like Hillary. Since they have been doing it for so long and barely keep it inbounds there's nothing wrong with it at all right
All he has to do is plead insanity. Won't be hard to prove he's demented.

https://www.djournal.com/news/natio...cle_6ab2ee1e-e1a7-5c77-b668-2c1e9a7bd2d4.html

“Some of the additional findings from their investigation include millions of dollars sent from a Shanghai-based company with links to CEFC, which was effectively an extension of the communist Chinese government, to a close business associate of Hunter Biden,” the senators said in a joint release.

CEFC was founded by billionaire Ye Jianming, who is reported to have ties with the CCP.

In a letter dated Nov. 9, Grassley requested the U.S. Department of Justice to review the evidence “to determine if the actions undertaken by Hunter Biden and James Biden for CEFC, Ye Jianming, and other individuals linked to the communist Chinese government, constitute activity that requires registration under the Foreign Agents Registration Act.” He requested a response by Nov. 23.

Listen to this horse shit.

they have the receipt from the shop CBS. And hunters lawyers asked for it back.

Is there a bigger piece of shit than Hunter Biden? his ukraine bribery, Chinese bribery, he should be arrested for felony for lying on gun background check, and the reports of underage girls on that laptop still hold strong.

oh and getting banned from seeing his Niece by his own mother. Yikes

Last edited:
Listen to this horse shit.

they have the receipt from the shop CBS. And hunters lawyers asked for it back.

Is there a bigger piece of shit than Hunter Biden? his ukraine bribery, Chinese bribery, he should be arrested for felony for lying on gun background check, and the reports of underage girls on that laptop still hold strong.

oh and getting banned from seeing his Brice by his own mother. Yikes

Yes... yes... Hunter. They just had all sorts of pics of you smoking crack and more, along with your emails that have been confirmed by the recipients/senders on the other side of the correspondence. Fucking CBS is a hack organization for allowing him to straight up lie to them. There is so much tying it to him like his signature that it's insane not to confirm it. That's not journalism.

Back