Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
image-jpg.90065

Theme:

2017 is the new 2007! Republicans in the White House, America divided, and Cena and Orton are on top baby! WOOOOOOO

now you make a thread with effort

and now it's time to lock it lmao

Damn some nice booty here. And that thick blonde. Hellooo

This thread needs to stay weeabo free.

aren't you a big okada mark....?

Being a fan of great wrestlers who happen to be Japanese doesn't make you a weeb. Liking over the top video game dorks who stick brooms in their poop shoots while you touch yourself to hentai does...cough falsedawn cough.

So...can anyone explain to me what in the blue hell Rollins was crying about last night? Biggest threat to Trips legacy? Is he somehow magically not going to have been world champ a dozen times because...I don't know...reasons? Is he somehow not going to run the whole company one day because...I don't know...Rollins insatiable desire to text pictures of his dong will cause the stock prices to drop? What the hell is he talking about? Makes no sense...thank God Joe beat his ass...I hope to see more of Joe choking him out.

Also...everything they did last night with Braun was good...well except him not getting to throw a single punch back at Roman...but it was still good.

Way to f´n go not having Samoa Joe have a huge moment at the Royal Rumble so he could debut is such a lackluster way last night.

I'm with you...he would have been over shadowed and wasted at the Rumble...instead he beat Rollins ass...it's like a double win.

So...can anyone explain to me what in the blue hell Rollins was crying about last night? Biggest threat to Trips legacy? Is he somehow magically not going to have been world champ a dozen times because...I don't know...reasons? Is he somehow not going to run the whole company one day because...I don't know...Rollins insatiable desire to text pictures of his dong will cause the stock prices to drop? What the hell is he talking about? Makes no sense...thank God Joe beat his ass...I hope to see more of Joe choking him out.

Also...everything they did last night with Braun was good...well except him not getting to throw a single punch back at Roman...but it was still good.
Bear in mind the core of his "face turn" is him no longer being the teacher´s pet so he no longer is handed shortcuts to the title.

Having him come out at 30 is the highlight of the Rumble and something that will be replayed forever. You think that was a good debut? Attacking Rollins in street clothes like any other given Raw?

I'm with you...he would have been over shadowed and wasted at the Rumble...instead he beat Rollins ass...it's like a double win.

Could not disagree more. Whats the highlight of last years Rumble? And he came in at number 3 and didn´t even make it to the final 4.

Bear in mind the core of his "face turn" is him no longer being the teacher´s pet so he no longer is handed shortcuts to the title.

That still doesn't make his promo any less incoherent...and if anything he's somehow still the heel and made Trips the face.

Having him come out at 30 is the highlight of the Rumble and something that will be replayed forever. You think that was a good debut? Attacking Rollins in street clothes like any other given Raw?

You think having him come out at 30 so Roman can toss him out in less than 5 minutes would have been memorable?

Could not disagree more. Whats the highlight of last years Rumble? And he came in at number 3 and didn´t even make it to the final 4.

I don't remember...I'm honestly drawing a blank on last years Rumble...so whatever you're talking about obviously wasn't that memorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back