Nunes vs Rousey was the best ever episode of Bully Beatdown

mikedanton

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If the fight had taken place on the set of that Mayhem Miller fronted show it wouldn't have looked out of place.

Rousey actually looked worse than a Bully Beatdown contestant in there.

Truly awful stand-up skills.

bully beatdown was scripted. fake bullies, fake stories. they did let ametures get whooped on though. i remember when mayhem slammed that dude on his head.

Mayhem would probably not look too great, unfortunately

Agreed but TS forgot to mention that Ronda has the same mental stability as Mahem Miller

I have seen contestants in bully beatdown to survive a round... Ronda survived only 48 seconds in which she got hit with 1 billion of punches from any position.

<36>

Don't they get two weeks of boxing instruction on Bully beatdown?

Ronda's worst quality is her attitude. She seems to have a difficult time separating reality and illusion. Not surprised she's a WoW player.

Good riddance to her. We will never get the cyborg fight, but we know it would have went the same.

Good riddance to her. We will never get the cyborg fight, but we know it would have went the same.

The UFC (mainly Dana and Rogan) logic was always strange to me, "Ronda is a once in a lifetime athlete, she is the best female athlete of all time etc"

Then when the fans wanted a fight with Cyborg apparently going up a weight class was a deal breaker.

who remembers that 1 russian bully that earned ALL of the money

The UFC (mainly Dana and Rogan) logic was always strange to me, "Ronda is a once in a lifetime athlete, she is the best female athlete of all time etc"

Then when the fans wanted a fight with Cyborg apparently going up a weight class was a deal breaker.

They're promoting the fights, and to be fair is kinda easy to believe she was the Jon Jones of the females side looking at how she was dismantling other women. In reality she was a Paul Harris, in a not so deep division that couldn't figure out a way to deal with the predictable takedown and armbar attempts.

They're promoting the fights, and to be fair is kinda easy to believe she was the Jon Jones of the females side looking at how she was dismantling other women. In reality she was a Paul Harris, in a not so deep division that couldn't figure out a way to deal with the predictable takedown and armbar attempts.

The thing is that i think both Dana and Rogan honestly believed it, lets not forget that Rogan literally shed a tear once when Ronda won and Dana would defend her tooth and nail at any opportunity and give her unique treatment (I guess the latter could be put down to her being a big money maker).

Back