• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nunes vs. Holm at 145

Nunes vs Jessica "Did you see when I did the Tyson, Joe?" Eye.

If Holm beats Ladd then that's probably the fight to make just because they haven't fought before and they're 2 of the biggest names in WMMA. I think Nunes probably wins that fight easily though.

Nunes beats the shit out of Holm every single time.

AcclaimedGlamorousFanworms.gif

Actually, stylistically I can see Holm vs Nunes being a much harder fight for Nunes.

I thought Holly KO'd Betche after that .

Bethe's best win is a split over Eye, her record is so garbage that her second best win is probably Jessamyn Duke.

Bethe's best win is a split over Eye, her record is so garbage that her second best win is probably Jessamyn Duke.
lol

Its funny how she put together these wins against rouseys horsewoman to build her up,but i mean...even tho she won those fights,she was a terribly boring fighter hahaha

I think Holly is the worst match-up for Amanda. Most of Amanda's opponents stand right in front of Amanda; this makes it easier for Amanda to hit them and she doesn't have to exert much energy.

Holly has great lateral movement and footwork; she moves around a lot and that makes it difficult for her opponents to land a shot on her. Holly's movement and ability to avoid getting hit could cause Amanda to gas out.

Holly is a master in the clinch; even Cyborg couldn't do anything with Holly in the clinch. She's able to get double underhooks easily and she's already a physical specimen, so her clinch game is very strong. If Amanda clinches with Holly, Holly will probably hold her against the cage and that could cause Amanda to gas.

Also, Holly is hard to takedown.

Amanda is a beast and she's beat some top level fighters and Holly hasn't looked that impressive these past few years, but styles make fights. I think Holly has the skills to beat Amanda, but if Amanda gets the fight to the ground, she could submit Holly.

url

url

Holly will try to 'ish ish' her way to a decision. She always seems to be one fight away from a title shot but I'd actually like to see her get a decent win streak going first.

If Amanda can outpoint the GOAT point-fighter Valentina twice, she should be able to do the same against Holly. Plus if Holly gets tagged, it's all over.

Holly is too inactive to win a decision, and if she tries to bang with Amanda she is going to sleep.

It would be like Amanda vs Valentina 2, but even more boring.

Make the fuckin fight

If Amanda can outpoint the GOAT point-fighter Valentina twice, she should be able to do the same against Holly. Plus if Holly gets tagged, it's all over.
Valentina doesn't use lateral movement like Holly does; she kind of fight stationary. If Valentina moved around more, Amanda probably wouldn't have outpointed her.

Holly would neutralize her enough to avoid getting KO'ed, but she would decisively lose each round. Keep her away from title fights.

Holly coukd just about ish ish ish Amanda through 5 rounds...

But I doubt it. Amanda is an animal, and nobody wants to see this again.

AcclaimedGlamorousFanworms.gif

As I said in another thread, Nunes has literally beat all the four fighters that beat Holm in MMA, crushing three of them in the first round and beating the other one twice. Holm is not even close to be invincible and has never lived-up to the hype of beating Rousey.

Valentina doesn't use lateral movement like Holly does; she kind of fight stationary. If Valentina moved around more, Amanda probably wouldn't have outpointed her.

Valentina has much better defense than Holly. Amanda will have any easier time landing

Back