Nunes vs. Anderson is the main event

Bigger fighters main event. It’s not the UFC’s fault that Yan and Sterling are smaller than women.

Not surprising to be honest. Nunes pay per view buys haven’t been too shabby and she’s the female GOAT
Meaning people are more interested to pay to watch Nunes Anderson than Yan Sterling.
But why?
I looks like thats whats happening with mma these days, wmma is what mma was 10 years ago, and mma is what wmma was.
Waiting to have Miocic vs Nganou co main with Schevchenko vs Nunes main event

and Petr Yan vs. Aljamain Sterling is co-main event on UFC 256
Take a moment and think about what I just told you.
Nunes is a two-division champion who has defended her title multiple times. Of course she would get top billing, you idiot.

These are the best threads.

When the TS thinks they're making some incredible point but in actuality, they simply failed to realize the logistics of the thing they're whining about.

Fuckin casual

Not surprising to be honest. Nunes pay per view buys haven’t been too shabby and she’s the female GOAT
Ronda's comeback and main eventing the historic UFC 200 after Brock Lesnar and after DC/Jones fell through are the only good numbers in relation to her and she brought nothing to those cards in terms of interest. As far as carrying your own weight, she's been the least profitable champ they've ever had even worse than Mighty Mouse.

UFC 215 Nunes vs. Shevchenko 2 2017.09.09 100,000
UFC 250 Nunes vs. Spencer 2020.06.06 85,000
UFC 224 Nunes vs. Pennington 2018.05.12 85,000

And this was the old model, where the numbers were bigger...

But I'm not mad at her headlining over manlets. If anything, be happy you can go to bed earlier. Won't have to wait for Yan/Aljo, if that's what you're excited for.

low key loaded card.

Yan vs. Sterling is a far better fight between the top two current bantamweights.

The same cannot be said for Nunes and Anderson.

Back