Nunes is pretty likable fighter. Just seems like a good person.

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I know she is part of the LGBTQ community. Not trying to SJW but she seems nice enough as a person. And she has power in her hands. Rather laid back. She throws overhands like Reem. Still think she can get arm-barred. And Rousey will be more patient. Great fights await us.

I'm glad you changed that first sentence bro. LoL

I know she is part of the LGBTQ community. Not trying to SJW but she seems nice enough as a person. And she has power in her hands. Rather laid back. She throws overhands like Reem. Still think she can get arm-barred. And Rousey will be more patient. Great fights await us.

Agreed. Too nice.

I was just waiting for her to call Ronda a do-nothing-bitch or something when they were facing off.

Not to be a toolbag, but given Ronda's fragile psyche, it would of been in Nunes' best interest to try and get Ronda off her game. Unfortunately, I feel like this is going to be a bad night for Nunes, and ronda's ego will be back to narcissistic levels in no time.

Not to be a toolbag, but given Ronda's fragile psyche, it would of been in Nunes' best interest to try and get Ronda off her game. Unfortunately, I feel like this is going to be a bad night for Nunes, and ronda's ego will be back to narcissistic levels in no time.

Yikes. I thought of that has me annoyed. Oh wellll, it's WMMA.

I still hope Nunes wins this.

Agreed. Too nice.

I was just waiting for her to call Ronda a do-nothing-bitch or something when they were facing off.

Yeah if she had gone heel she could have brought the emotional Rousey out. But she is just a nice person:confused:

Ugh she is a fun fighter. I new this thread would be mocked but I made it anyways last time I do that.

Well, you sounded like an idiot.
Her being a lesbian has nothing to do with whether or not she's a good person.

Well, you sounded like an idiot.
Her being a lesbian has nothing to do with whether or not she's a good person.
I didn't correlate the two points???<{cruzshake}>If I had not said nothing only would have brought people coming in calling her this and that.

Nunes is cool. I'll be cheering for her, and not just because Ronda's personality make me want to puke

I didn't correlate the two points???<{cruzshake}>If I had not said nothing only would have brought people coming in calling her this and that.

Yes, you did. The hell? Read your topic.

Look I said one point then basically begged people not to get caught up on the intial sentence. You can read it how you like.

You just like her cuz she is rondas opponent. Nice that you dont hold her sexuality against her tho.

Back