Number that you feel a "connection" with?

I don’t know why. It’s always been the number I had playing sports. But that’s because I always chose that number. 8 just seems like a fair number. It’s even. It’s just kind of standing there like “Eh, whatdya want from me, huh?” It seems like the type of number that minds its own business, unlike 7 and 9, those fucking pricks.

Are you Asian? 8 is serious business for Asians, something about it being fully unbroken and continuous, like the infinity symbol.

Five because it’s chubby and has that little hunch. I feel bad for it. Six is all sexy. Four is strong. Poor five

Are you Asian? 8 is serious business for Asians, something about it being fully unbroken and continuous, like the infinity symbol.
Nope. The Chinese sound of 8 sounds like the Chinese word for luck. Something like that.

Japanese kids studying for big exams eat Kit Kat because the Japanese way of saying Kit Kat sounds like the Japanese phrase "certain victory".

3 or 33 for me. I always picked either of those numbers when I played baseball as a kid. Babe Ruth and Patrick Roy’s numbers.

3, grew up with just my mom and eldest brother.

Other than that 69, because the only thing better than eating her out is when she's also going down on you.

I can't stand numbers that end in 3. 23 is ok I guess. But I'll skip others anytime they come up in anything. It's an aesthetics thing where shit looks wrong and unnatural to me

If I see a sherbro with likes ending in 3 I automatically like his shit just to help out
That’s funny, I like odd numbers. When I use the microwave, I always choose an odd time. I won’t put something in for 1:30; has to be 1:31, or 1:33. Same with my alarm clock in the morning. Even numbers seem too “perfect,” and life’s just not like that. I guess. Lol I don’t know. Just a weird thing I do.

3, 10, and 103. I see them everywhere, in a lot of things. My birthday is 10/3, so it's probably just a coincidence.

8 & 24

giphy.gif

With this post it just dawned on me that if you look at it sideways a 3 looks like a pair of balls
Or a pair of tits. But you can see it however you like :)

In numerology aparrently there's no number above 9. You add them up.

So 17 = 8 which could be associated with an octopus, which is a well known bottom feeder...

So tell me.. How long have you liked the taste of ass?

11 and 23. Beautiful numbers.

Back