Nuggets, tenders, strips, fingers, or boneless wings?

Man, from that list, nothing at all. I usually never go out for tenders/boneless chicken unless it’s Japanese karaage.

Well a real chicken tender is a specific portion of the chicken breast, fingers would be the same thing often from the breast.
Strips are not always breast meat.
So they all are basically chicken titties, right?

They're all the same shit

Sorry i don't order off the kids menu wtf

Most chicken places that only have those options would likely be a huge read flag for me. If they don’t have chicken on the bone then it’s probably low quality chicken. However in Austin we have a place called Happy Chick that has a chicken tender platter that fuckin rules, comes with creamed corn and 2 of like 15 sauces. That shit rules, outside of that it’s gone in wings or chicken on the bone, or I’m out.

strip is the only one that actually makes sense as a name for what it is.

You don't see 3 of more of those choices on the same menu. Max is nuggets & tenders/strips.

Well a real chicken tender is a specific portion of the chicken breast, fingers would be the same thing often from the breast.
Strips are not always breast meat.

According to this article about a visit to the Tyson plant where the McDonald's chicken nuggets are made,

https://www.cnet.com/culture/whats-...chicken-mcnugget-former-mythbuster-finds-out/
Imahara is shown a whole chicken cut up into sections to see which parts go into the making of Chicken McNuggets. According to Steward, the dark meat from the drumsticks and the thighs does not go into the McNuggets. However, the breast and rib meat, as well as the chicken tenderloin, are used to make McNuggets. Before McNuggets are made, the entire chicken skin is removed initially, and a small portion is added back "for flavor."

Next up is the grinding operation at Tyson where the chicken is ground up before being molded into McNuggets. The ground chicken is plopped onto a conveyor belt in a way that even the most die-hard meat lover might have difficultly witnessing.

"We grind it to give it to give you that real meaty texture that you expect in Chicken McNuggets," Steward tells Imahara in the video.

They're all the same shit

Nuggets: Mashed pink sludge of different parts of chicken including tendons and tissues.
Boneless Wing: As name implies, wings with bone taken out.
Finger: Strips of chicken breast
Tender: Strips of softer part of chicken breast

So all tenders are also fingers but not all fingers and tenders.

Nuggets: Mashed pink sludge of different parts of chicken including tendons and tissues.

<mma4>

Why wouldn't I get 2 spicy breasts, 1 drumstick, and some cajun fries like normal?

Boneless wings aren't wings with the bone taken out. Think about how difficult that would be and how little meat you'd be left with.

Boneless wings are just strips, tenders, or fingers that are cut into smaller pieces before being battered and cooked.

Boneless wings aren't wings with the bone taken out. Think about how difficult that would be and how little meat you'd be left with.

Boneless wings are just strips, tenders, or fingers that are cut into smaller pieces before being battered and cooked.

You're right. I was thinking about Frenched chicken wings with the further step of taking the bone out as those are the wings I've been eating lately and they are pretty close to boneless in terms of how much in the way the bones are.

Tenderloins and fries.
Depends on the day as I love most all types.

Back