NSAC to reveal Vitor's surprise drug test on June 17th

Wonder what his levels were.

The average male has a level of 270–1070 ng/dl.
Pro bodybuilders 3000-5000 ng/dl (injecting 2g+ of test a week).
Bull sharks over 9000 ng/dl.

Would love to have the levels of a bull shark.

Maybe Vitor pulled a Randleman but made the mistake of using Shark urine?

wow really? I'm happy to hear that. I don't think drysdale cheats. I trained at his gym and idk he did have that medical condition so who really knows.

having that ratio is blatant cheating.

Vitor said he passed. I believe him....

It'd be a real surprise to me if these licensing issues kept Vitor out of the fight. I feel like Dana and co. are on top of things enough to have been given a vote of confidence of some sort by the NSAC before ever putting the fight together.

I liked this thread better when I started it. Try using the search function. J/k, I dont give two shits.

Looking forward to saying "I told you so" to all the Vitor nuthuggers.

Go ahead. See what happens.

Vitor's Body is Ready.....but his Drug test is not until June 17th

All of this smells very fishy to me.

The fact they would even think of bringing in Vitor of all people for this fight should obviously raise some flags. Something very strange is going on.

Perhaps there is a reason Dana is suddenly speaking so highly of the new NSAC? All I know is none of this adds up.

All of this smells very fishy to me.

The fact they would even think of bringing in Vitor of all people for this fight should obviously raise some flags. Something very strange is going on.

Perhaps there is a reason Dana is suddenly speaking so highly of the new NSAC? All I know is none of this adds up.

Maybe Dana is planning to sacrifice Vitor as Jesus was sacrificed for the sins of humanity. I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is the case.

They could have easily moved the Sonnen/Vitor fight back to another card not in Vegas and it wouldn't have even been suspicious since it would have been a late replacement...they then could have made that fight at 185 and have it as a #1 contender bout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back