• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Now with Jan gone, is Pereira the only LHW BJJ black belt ?

That's crazy. I think Pereira must have gotten is black belt even faster than BJ Penn. He must be a prodigy on the ground , or he has some dirt on Glover.
I see what you did there

Innuendo:
an allusive or oblique remark or hint, typically a suggestive or disparaging one.

My good friend, are you implying that Alex does not have the credentials on the ground to be a real Black Belt in BJJ. Are you also implying that he got his black belt at a restaurant typically serving happy meals.

Pereira isn't a black belt. Giving out blackbelts in submission grappling for KOing people is fucking dumb.

He'd get wrecked by any legit black belt in BJJ.

Imagine this guy vs Jon who isn't even a black belt lol.... it wouldn't even be close

Pereira isn't a black belt. Giving out blackbelts in submission grappling for KOing people is fucking dumb.

He'd get wrecked by any legit black belt in BJJ.

Imagine this guy vs Jon who isn't even a black belt lol.... it wouldn't even be close
Izzy was able to get him on the ground....

Yeah Pereira would get violated by good grapplers. He just gets the benefit of never having to face one.
I dunno if he would get violated per say. But I'd be interested in seeing how it levels off

Alex showed his venomous guard against Jan in their fight.

Are you saying Jan is gone because he cancelled his fight because of shoulder surgery? Make it sound like he announced his retirement, did he.

Back