Now that the stadium has been confirmed...

I'm still trying to read this sentence and make sense of it.

Apparently your fantasy card skills are on par with your sentence constructing skills.

shock.gif

I'm still trying to read this sentence and make sense of it.

Apparently your fantasy card skills are on par with your sentence constructing skills.

This unemployed bum just had his moment in the sun. Something to brag about eh lil bud?

Melbournians pretty much flock to whatever sport comes to town.
We had 90,000 at rugby league state of origin and soccer with premier league clubs. Even though they're the best of the best they're still the number 2 and 3 sports in Melbourne.
Etihad will get at least 60,000 just because it's the first Melbourne card even if it isn't stacked.

This unemployed bum just had his moment in the sun. Something to brag about eh lil bud?

Why would I brag about your moment in the sun?

(BTW being homeless doesn't really count as a moment in the sun, but heyyy)

Well mate, it appears reading and writing aren't your strong suit. Maybe stick to books on cassette and lay off Sherdog, can.

And while you rock that walkman why don't you go check out your local community center. I'm willing to bet you could get some job training and adult literacy classes. Maybe even a warm meal to boot.

Xoxo

Why would I brag about your moment in the sun?

(BTW being homeless doesn't really count as a moment in the sun, but heyyy)

Well mate, it appears reading and writing aren't your strong suit. Maybe stick to books on cassette and lay off Sherdog, can.

And while you rock that walkman why don't you go check out your local community center. I'm willing to bet you could get some job training and adult literacy classes. Maybe even a warm meal to boot.

Xoxo

Haha you try to hard

I try to hard as well, but I can never quite get it right.

Lawler x Condit
Hunt x Bigfoot
Matt Brown x Don Hyun Kim
Bisping x Witiker
Sao Palelei x Mitrione
prelims:
James Te Huna vs a Can
Jake Matthews vs a Can
Alex Chambers vs a Can

pretty sure DHK is fighting Masvidal already on 11/28. Alex Chambers has Paige V as her next opponent on 9/5 at 191.

Back