Now that Robbie is out of the Title picture - GSP is eyeing that spot

I'm confident GSP is faster than Rory.
UFC 100 GSP? Without a doubt
But he's far from that level right now, some of his shots were even stuffed by Nick of all people a couple times

based on Hendricks and Rory being 0/27 on takedown attempts

do you guys even watch the sport?

Based on the fact his TDD looked amazing against Prime Hendricks, Kos and Rory
And GSP is way out of his prime

Lawler get dominated by good wrestlers and grapplers,just look at all his losses.
GSP has taken down all of his opponents and they're much accomplished wrestlers than Lawler.

will leave you this.

Lawler get dominated by good wrestlers and grapplers,just look at all his losses.
GSP has taken down all of his opponents and they're much accomplished wrestlers than Lawler.

will leave you this.

GSP is not 50% the wrestler he was during the Alves fight

If GSP thought he could beat Robbie he'd have already done it.

Personally I figured he'd announce his comeback the moment Johnny lost, but hey w/e

real talk, GSP can shut down Tyrone's game badly. Keep distance with the best jab in the game. GSP challenged Bisping for a reason, its an easier fight than Robbie
If GSP thought he could beat Robbie he'd have already done it.

Personally I figured he'd announce his comeback the moment Johnny lost, but hey w/e
So he'll take on the guy who KTFO the guy he is scared of in one round. Wait wut?

He was really scared after the beating Robbie put on Condit I'm sure he was scared right? Oh wait. Yeah Robbie should've easily lost that fight.

He's scared because Lawler owned Hendricks and GSP is scared of him too. Oh wait both Lawler fights were as close or closer then GSP- Pre USADA Hendricks. Also more lackluster with Robbie staring at Johnny for rounds at a time and Johnny leaning in Robbies crotch with no objection from Robbie for rounds at time.

LOL I bet GSP frantically turned off all that fight footage terrified.

Hey guys what do you think terrified him the most? Robbie getting styled on and out skilled by Rory for rounds, strikeforce footage against Lorenz Larkin or his decision over Matt Brown?

Back