Now that GSP is back... Do you guys miss Nick Diaz?

Not particularly. He was exciting in some fights, but his lack of ability to adapt mid-fight left me disappointed more often than not. On top of that, he would complain about decisions when he lost soundly. His only questionable loss was against Condit and even then, it was a close fight that could have gone either way. So, if he comes back against someone who can wrestle and/or create angles, he's gonna get stifled and then whine about the decision.
He deserved that decision against condit. Condit was practically refusing to fight

I mean GSP got the takedowns but he couldn't do anything but get punched from the bottom. He was so scared of getting subbed he didn't throw strikes but at least GSP didn't give in to his game

What fight did you watch? The only one who was scared was Diaz who was turtling whenever he was on the ground

Maybe I have to see the fight again I just remember Nick looking like he didn't fight anyone but GSP being beaten up

george-saint-pierre-vs-diaz-3.gif

hi-res-7160350_crop_north.jpg

What fight did you watch? The only one who was scared was Diaz who was turtling whenever he was on the ground
You can take stills of a lot of fights where the dominant position fighter looks good...

gsp.0.jpg

410_nick_diaz.0_standard_352.0.jpg

You can take stills of a lot of fights where the dominant position fighter looks good...

gsp.0.jpg

410_nick_diaz.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Yeah but do you actually remember the fight? Based on your posts in this thread it appears you don't. Nick turtled on the ground.

So GSP bruises up easily compared to Diaz that doesn't change what happened.

tumblr_mjxdxsD5LJ1rg8g1xo5_500.gif

idLrvryu2r2mz.gif

iRJImrAj1vWzA.gif

iBo7xavPOn4xp.gif

Yeah but do you actually remember the fight? Based on your posts in this thread it appears you don't. Nick turtled on the ground.

idLrvryu2r2mz.gif

iRJImrAj1vWzA.gif

iBo7xavPOn4xp.gif
Yeah compared to the man fighting since he was young and has so much scarring he has to try to avoid losing a fight due to cuts? Alright man post 10 more gifs it it makes you feel better

Not at all.

When he fights, he loses. When he loses, he makes excuses and says "he didn't want to fight!" or whatever.

Maybe if he weren't such a man-child and maybe if he could win a fight, I'd be interested.

idLrvryu2r2mz.gif

iRJImrAj1vWzA.gif

iBo7xavPOn4xp.gif
So is GSP throwing that weak of strikes or is the man that lost a fight due to cuts have that tough of skin?

Yeah compared to the man fighting since he was young and has so much scarring he has to try to avoid losing a fight due to cuts? Alright man post 10 more gifs it it makes you feel better

What are you even arguing? GSP out struck him, out grappled him, won in every way. Nick was turtling on the ground, GSP wasn't the one who was being safe like you claimed. Go on and dispute this

And are your pictures of GSP and Nick post fight supposed to prove that Nick won or something?

So is GSP throwing that weak of strikes or is the man that lost a fight due to cuts have that tough of skin?

When was the last time Nick lost a fight due to cuts?

EDIT: 2007 - The one and only time. And he has had plastic surgery since

TBH I like Nate better than Nick. Nick is a big complainer like Hendricks... Nate complains too but I've always liked him better than his older Bro.

When was the last time Nick lost a fight due to cuts?
If you follow MMA he gets cut easily near his eyebrow and has a scars right above both eyes which get open up a lot and mostly they let him fight on but GSP could barely put a mark on him so how hard was he really throwing then?

No

He whines too much

I support him in his fight
But rather he stays retired than coming back with 43 excuses on why he lost
Then demand a rematch like he's a mega draw still

If you follow MMA he gets cut easily near his eyebrow and has a scars right above both eyes which get open up a lot and mostly they let him fight on but GSP could barely put a mark on him so how hard was he really throwing then?

So what was the point of referencing him losing a fight due to cuts which was 10 YEARS ago?

GSP getting bruised easily doesn't mean Nick was hitting him hard. Some people just bruise and scar easily

I miss Strikeforce Nick and sadly think we'll never see that again. He hasn't looked good in a fight in a very long time.

You can see it again when Nick goes back to fighting the C Level fighters he faced in SF. Maybe if he goes to Rizin?

A little. The guy brought it to every fight. #StocktonSlap !!! #209 !!!

He sure didn't "bring it" to his last two fights. He broke against GSP, and didn't even try to win against Silva.

Oh, but WEEEEEEEEED!!!

So what was the point of referencing him losing a fight due to cuts which was 10 YEARS ago?

GSP getting bruised easily doesn't mean Nick was hitting him hard. Some people just bruise and scar easily
You never answer just question which will never give you an answer

Back