Now that fights are finally over, we can go back to talk about hairlines

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Dustin: hairline still good, but that hair on top is getting pretty thin I'm afraid. I already know this was pointed out in another thread but could not believe it. This pic shows it clearly though. Max is still doing very well, fine dark thick hair!

dustin-poirier-winner.jpg

Alan Jouban: am I the only one to see it or is baldness kicking in? I know it's had to see but this is the best picture I could find. It was quite visible during the fight though.

4-3-2.png

Gastelum: there are friends of mine that would kill to have some of Kelvin's hair on their heads and temples. I vote for him as best hairline at ufc 236 and probably one of the GOAT hairlines in the game
Adesanya: ain't that forehead and temples looking suspect to you?

Israel-Adesanya-defeats-Kelvin-Gastelum-at-UFC-236.jpg

I see some triangulation on Dustin's hairline and you're right about the thinness. Kelvin and Max are fine. Israel... not sure, the temples look mostly okay but there's some kind of weird recession in the top half. I do see the beginnings of a vertex breach for Jouban, though.

I see some triangulation on Dustin's hairline and you're right about the thinness. Kelvin and Max are fine. Israel... not sure, the temples look mostly okay but there's some kind of weird recession in the top half. I do see the beginnings of a vertex breach for Jouban, though.

Lmao, idk why but i found this hilarious.

This place is strange ... you guys must be upset about Jon Jones hair line over the years lol ...

Hairlines are over rated. Bald with a beauty beard is the way to go. That Obadiah Stane look from Iron Man 1.

My hair line is fucked up, it's like a W, it has the normal receding triangles at the corners, but then it also has a chunk out of the middle of the hairline. Had a consultation with a hair transplant surgeon recently, only problem is there aren't any highly respected surgeons here in Ireland. Might have to travel to Belgium.

don't forget to call the follicly challenged cucks..... you are only half a man if you forget to do that....

You also have to look at total surface area on the dome. Poirer most definitely has some salon quality hair, but its on a tiny head. Negating some points. Kelvin on the other hand has a huge dome and zero signs of recession/thinning.

Kelvin is definitely at the top of the UFC p4p hair rankings. Slightly edging out masvidal even.

Max's hair looked like it was receding in his first UFC fight. But actually that's just his hair.

You also have to look at total surface area on the dome. Poirer most definitely has some salon quality hair, but its on a tiny head. Negating some points. Kelvin on the other hand has a huge dome and zero signs of recession/thinning.

Kelvin is definitely at the top of the UFC p4p hair rankings. Slightly edging out masvidal even.
Masvidal?

Back