Now that Conor has become the nicest guy ever

Not buying it. Look at the last 12 months.
What did you do to another (weaker) person in that time?

what exactly do the haters have against him? other than petty jealousy of his success.

He is most exciting fighter ever inside teh cage. And now he is all respectful and marital arts like.

checkmate.
Being nice for once in his life doesn't erase the piles of shit he's left behind. We'll see what happens after the fight. He's been using excuses about losing the Khabib fight, so I doubt he's changed like you think he has.

Good on you for being easily suckered. We'll see how long he keeps it up.

Conor doesn't give a damn about you or what you think. You're only causing pain to yourself by bearing so much hatred for him. If you don't like Conor then don't pay attench to him, it's as simple as that

You spend too much time here obviously, the guy you respond to was just making a peaceful statement.

I think its because he genuinely doesnt have any beef with Donald...

He said it himself, its a different mindset coming into this fight because the circumstances are different.

They dont need to sell this fight. No wolf tickets just respect for eachother as fighters.

what exactly do the haters have against him? other than petty jealousy of his success.

He is most exciting fighter ever inside teh cage. And now he is all respectful and marital arts like.

checkmate.

If looking past his past actions (ie. punching an old dude for not wanting proper 12), got nothing against him. Seems like a genuinely cool guy to have a beer with now. That being said, I've lost a considerable amount of interest in his fight, because it was usually spurned by wanting to see him get beat. I fall into that cliché.

Last edited:
I think its because he genuinely doesnt have any beef with Donald...

He said it himself, its a different mindset coming into this fight because the circumstances are different.

They dont need to sell this fight. No wolf tickets just respect for eachother as fighters.

As opposed to Jose Aldo, or RDA, or Nate Diaz who he genuinely had beef with because of past transgressions?

checkmate.
Wasn’t it’s just a couple months ago that he sucker punched an old man?

he’s just a coward who got humbled that’s it he didn’t become shit

Lol wut, if anything it's even easier to shit on him because he's only doing it because he's broken mentally and fearful of embarassment / humiliation. It's pathetic that he lost his balls like that. If you wanna be a nice guy, be a nice guy because you are one like Maia and Wonderboy, not because you're forced to just to avoid humiliation.

Gaethje is more exciting, and his humbleness is fake.

Checkmate?

As opposed to Jose Aldo, or RDA, or Nate Diaz who he genuinely had beef with because of past transgressions?

What ever the reason.. They both said. There is no reason for either of them to talk shit.

Can we join all these stupid Conor threads. Wtf is up with a new thread every 5 minutes on how nice Conor is lol

checkmate.

Most people just hate his pab fans.

Last edited:

checkmate.

Still a compulsive liar and full of excuses for his losses

Perhaps his nice guy act Is fake?

He was calling Khabib and Dagestanis rats a few weeks back

Leopard will never change his spots

He is playing nice for his upcoming trial

New strategy? Habib responded to McG's mental warfare by crushing him. He knows Cerrone is a threat. Cerrone responded to Hernandez shit talking by putting on an ass whopping clinic. Yeah, new strategy, nobody behaves the way he has been, especially in in the last three years, out of the cage and suddenly is a new person.

checkmate.
Checkmate happened early in 2017 when he start drinking like crazy and destroying hotel room waiting his son to get born, he lost focus on training and never come back. Now he is starting all over again but it is nothing new nothing exciting

The haters will always find something to hate on no matter what because it's all they can do
I hate his alcohol and marketing it to us and not focusing on goddam cardio and running more and training more, you focus more on drinking and if you like that drunk Conor and not hate that then you not wishing him nothing good and this young kids who follow him and can not drink little

Dude's got a rap sheet a mile long but if he's "nice" for one day, his fans are over the moon
I actually dont like the nice conor. but i always thought that was a complaint of the haters. but it seems to be something else they are hung up on.

Back