Now Nate’s Coach Believes Conor Is On Steroids

They are all getting double yellows and bannededed from here

I loved when Conor broke character. His voice got higher, he got super defensive about being clean. Yelling he's against steroids. Nate just shrugs "you're on steroids"

Conor normally gets up to 175 or more between fights. Thats what he is now. So yeah steroids makes total sense and is not retarded. Crap trolling to be honest

Nates coach also believes in the search function as well. Make of that what you will.

I loved when Conor broke character. His voice got higher, he got super defensive about being clean. Yelling he's against steroids. Nate just shrugs "you're on steroids"

Game, set, match, Diaz

not sitting through 16 minutes of this.

anyone who has proof of McGregor taking PEDs let them publish it.

but lets face it, nobody has any, because there isn't any

everyone looks like theyre on roids compared to nate.least genetically gifted fighter ever

I would take Nate's coaches opinion considering the evidence of his mass gains but its unprofessional as it gets to accuse somebody of something with only visual proof. You must have a failed drug test

hero? no.

he's an excellent fighter and its great to see an Irishman as not only a competitor but a champion in the UFC. Wouldn't care if he was from Skibbereen TBH as long as he was a proud Paddy

Conor normally gets up to 175 or more between fights. Thats what he is now. So yeah steroids makes total sense and is not retarded. Crap trolling to be honest
he doesn't "get up" to 170-175. That's just how he is. He only "gets down" once in a while for a weigh in.

I know quite a few personalities like McGregor, and while they are confident and able to rip the piss out of anyone, and for the most part invent shit just to get a reaction, they are also easily wound up themselves and its quite clear what the Diaz camp are doing.

Fair play to them, as this is all a big game, tit for tat, trying to wind each other up and ridicule each other, what harm is done? as I doubt there is any sane person on this planet that actually believes Conor has taken steriods.

I thought it was pretty good of McG to call out Sheilds and Giblert for getting busted, saying "Did you know they were on PED's? You trained with them daily"....kind of put that whole notion to rest IMHO.

Have them both tested and end the smacktalking once and for all.

Back