• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Now Ank is not even going to get a title shot this year. After Jiri vs Alex 2 , Ulberg is going to get the next shot if he beats Hill

justmark

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Which means Ank will have to fight again early next year in order to get a title shot probably in the summer of 2025. UFC should respect their fighters more.

Last edited:
I'm next for a title shot - Ank on Social Media

giphy.gif

Gives Sherdog something to cry about, silver linings and all that.

Ehh Pereira-Ulberg doesn't really excite me feels like a foregone conclusion I don't think anybody would want to watch that over Pereira challenging himself against Ankalaev

Ank should be next but not on his terms.

Who tha fook is this guy? joined today and is making low quality threads

If you from Dagestan, you need to win 15 in a row to get your title shot.

Which means Ank will have to fight again early next year in order to get a title shot probably in the summer of 2025. UFC should respect their fighters more.
Dude lost to Jan not to long ago so who cares

He deserves title shot but he is also one of the bigger knuckleheads. He should be 1-1 with Walker. He got away with no contest with illegal strikes. I guess that Abu Dhabi works for him.

Last edited:
He should want to fight Alex sooner than October then

Listen, I love Jiri Prochazka, but why does he already get another title shot? Ankalaev is on a 10-fight winning streak and is clearly the next contender. I don't get it. Honestly, Hill vs. Jiri was the fight to make, but Jiri might not be fully recovered. They should book Jiri against the Hill/Ulberg winner.

Reactions: HHJ

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back