Now 100% on the Conor train

SuperkickParty

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I've been a Conor fan since the Diego Brandao fight, so not that long, and I've loved his trash talk and spot light machismo, his mystical predictions and most of all his fighting style. In the Aldo fight it was one of those I really like both guys situation so I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the fight without necessarily routing for anyone. Then the RDA fight was made and it was very much the same feeling as the Aldo fight, I will just sit back and enjoy the show but now that RDA fucking hurt himself 2 weeks out, now that the superfight isn't happening like Mystic Mac said it probably wouldn't...
FUCK IT! I'm 100% on the Conor train. WAR McGOAT and WAR World Domination. Fuck anyone not on the train, either get run over or injure yourself and hobble away while it passes by like RDA.

100% because a guy hurt his foot?

Yes 2 weeks out from the fucking fight, I can see like 4-5 weeks out but the fight is around the corner. Its the fighters responsibility...ESPECIALLY the champs to make it to the fight.

Oh, and McGregor fucking called it with Aldo and he fucking called it with RDA...The man is mystical, hes Mystic Mac the McGOAT...

Like I said, get on the train. Its either get on or get run over or injure yourself and hobble away while it passes by like RDA and Aldo.

TS, who exactly gives 100% of a fuck that you are "officially" one of Conor's fangirls?

TS, who exactly gives 100% of a fuck that you are "officially" one of Conor's fangirls?

Get on the train or get run over or injure yourself and hobble away while it passes by like RDA and Aldo and all the other wannabe superstars.

Better hope his next fight is around whenever Ramadan happens

RDA went runnin' like his fellow countrymen, Aldo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back