Nov 20: THE GOOD FIGHT Thanksgiving Throwdown III in NJ

thegoodfight

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
ThanksgivingThrodownIII.jpg

THE GOOD FIGHT: Thanksgiving Throwdown III - Return of the Turkey!

Date: Saturday, November 20

Venue: St. Matthew's Baptist Church (GYM)
Address: 245 Glassboro Rd. Route 322, Williamstown, NJ 08094

That's Right...the FREE TURKEYS are back this year!

All Adult Advanced No-Gi and Purple Belt division winners will receive a FREE turkey! Also, all Kids & Teens Intermediate winners of both the Gi & No-Gi divisions will also receive a FREE turkey. This is all in addition to the first place medals division winners will recieve. Finally, the winner of the No-Gi takedown tournament will also receive a FREE turkey as well.

FREE Tee's to ALL pre-registered competitors!...Plus, full-color custom medals to placewinners.

Gi & No-Gi divisions, skill levels and weight classes available for kids, teen, men & women of all ages.

This tournament will ALSO feature our No-Gi Takedown Tournament!

Join us and experience the most professional and well-organized bjj tournament around!

Here is the link with all the details including: tournament flyer, online pre-registration, division details & vendor/sponsor information:
Thanksgiving Throwdown III - Return of the Turkey

If you have any specific questions please email: [email protected] ...or...you may call: 856-343-4722

Join us on Facebook at help spread the word:
TheGood Fight | Facebook

Probably going to end up signing up for this one. Quick question, is the tshirt going to have that Shaolin Turkey Monk on it?

Is it deliberate that promoters put grappling tournaments on the same exact day? NAGA isn't even that just that weekend, but the same exact day even.

Regardless, tournament looks cool.

Is it deliberate that promoters put grappling tournaments on the same exact day? NAGA isn't even that just that weekend, but the same exact day even.

Regardless, tournament looks cool.

And I think that the Renzo Invitational is on that weekend as well, for those who can attend it.

The No gi Renzo tourny is the week before. You competing in that one SSR?

Either that one or NAGA. I have to check these dates again. There's like 500 tourneys around that time as you can see, and I'm going to only be doing one of them.

My guess is I'll probably to the Invitational. I train at a Renzo affiliate, so most likely my instructor will want us all to compete in that tourney to represent the school.

Nice, I think I'm going to do that one too... I've never done a no gi before so it should be a good experience. How'd you end up doing at LI Pride?

Yes, the the Shoalin Turkey WILL be on the t-shirt.

Also, this is the 3rd year we are doing our Thanksgiving Throwdown tournament. We have always done it the weekend right before thanksgiving and we book the venue a year in advance...(so it becomes a bit hard to change the date; plus people look forward to coming).

Also, regarding the NAGA show on the same date I believe it originally showed up on Naga's website as the weekend before up until a month or so ago; but I'm not exactly sure about this. For the past 2 years Naga has always done it the 1st or 2nd weekend in November so I did my best to stay away from their date.

We'll have a great crowd at our tournament and we are giving away the turkeys again this year so everyone really likes that.

Back