Notorious v El Cucuy biggest ppv ever @ AT&T stadium?

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score

Since the current belt holder is pursuing a boxing match

UFC Bloodbath would be amazing possibly the biggest UFC ppv of all time

We all know it would be the bloodiest, anyone who fights Tony is going get cut up

More than likely a stand up war

And you have Tony who always seems to get hurt in every fight giving us those scary moments

Do you guys feel it could be the biggest ppv?

Won’t beat Conor Khabib.

For 1 Conor’s stock is down, and 2 TFerg isn’t as popular as Khabib

Conor vs GSP would be the biggest PPV the UFC has ever done.

Or Conor vs Brock, but that jacked white boy might have a hard time getting down to 155/170

If Conor had beaten Khabib, we don’t know how far his stock has fallen since become the tap machine.

I'm not convinced Tony vs Connor would be a bigger draw than what he and Khabib just did

Edit, and I'd rather see Tony vs Khabib

Tony isnt a manlet thus Conor will duck.

Tony is a real life sized human being...Conor would only fight em if the title was on the line.

Conor wants to fight a manlet or winnable match up like poirer, aldo, etc....something beatable.

Tony would kill Conor.

Or Conor vs Brock, but that jacked white boy might have a hard time getting down to 155/170
Seems like the logical answer

But as far as casual friendly Conor v Tony would be epic

The mainstream media would have unlimited amount of highlights

I dont know. I thought Conors popularity would dip after the loss to mayweather but it didnt. How badly did the Khabib fight hurt his popularity? Maybe it didnt.

I feel like Conor cant keep his image much longer, unless he choses favorable matches because he might not even be a top fighter at 155. Hes unproven at 155 only having one win over the most inconsistent fighter ever in Eddie.

Im curious if hes even top 5. Time will tell.

Nah cowboy stadium needs a bigger fight

I say GSP VS Conor for #1 contender fight

Won’t beat Conor Khabib.

For 1 Conor’s stock is down, and 2 TFerg isn’t as popular as Khabib

That's no.1 bullshit; Conor's stock have never been bigger.
Watch reactions on social media.
5-6 million likes on each post.
That's Cristiano Ronaldo / Lionel Messi level popularity.
My fckin grandpa knows who's Conor McGregor.

Yes, it will be the greatest fight with the highest PPV numbers of all time. McNuggets keeps winning in life while Kebap is being cucked by his own father and is married to a tent.Only social rejects on sherdog can think this bullshit guy is awesome

I dont know. I thought Conors popularity would dip after the loss to mayweather but it didnt. How badly did the Khabib fight hurt his popularity? Maybe it didnt.

I feel like Conor cant keep his image much longer, unless he choses favorable matches because he might not even be a top fighter at 155. Hes unproven at 155 only having one win over the most inconsistent fighter ever in Eddie.

Im curious if hes even top 5. Time will tell.
This is a winnable fight for Conor and vs no 1 contender his stock would rise with hardcores

His stock with casuals is very strong , love or hate , not many casuals are indifferent

Would've been had McGregor won.

But right now, McGregor-St-Pierre is the biggest money fight in the sport.

Mcgregor is the A side. Khabib is going to learn a lesson when he realizes he can't pull as much as Mcgregor. They can spin this as Mcgregor climbing the ranks to face Khabib again by fighting Tony

That's no.1 bullshit; Conor's stock have never been bigger.
Watch reactions on social media.
5-6 million likes on each post.
That's Cristiano Ronaldo / Lionel Messi level popularity.
My fckin grandpa knows who's Conor McGregor.
Would it be better to do it in Ireland or Dallas stadium?

After that last beating no way dude! Conor is finished

Back