Notorious: A Conor McGregor Documentary

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score
[YT]8637h_SgqZg[/YT]

So after his first UFC fight, he bought car worth more than few Barao's UFC salaries combined.... it's weird that all those guys that are already on the top don't know how to promote themselves and earn much more money...

Last edited:
Thanks for posting!

he lives with his parents?

[YT]8637h_SgqZg[/YT]

So after his first UFC fight, he bought car worth more than few Barao's UFC salaries combined.... it's weird that all those guys that are already on the top don't know how to promote themselves and earn much more money...

Did he actually buy the car? You hear a lot of these fighters talking about been given cars by dealerships in exchange for promotion. Rory McDonald is always tweeting about some dealership. Haven't seen McGregor tweet much about it though.

you have to understand that mcgregor spends all his money at once

thats how he keeps himself hungry

The Conor nuthuggers saying "GOAT" in every thread annoyed me to no end but I may end up joining them after watching this documentary. It's a must watch and he seems like a really cool and fun guy in real life.

The Conor nuthuggers saying "GOAT" in every thread annoyed me to no end but I may end up joining them after watching this documentary. It's a must watch and he seems like a really cool and fun guy in real life.

Exactly. That's why we call him the Goat in the first place. What'd you think we were just talking out of our asses? :)

(Jk though, talking out of their ass is what sherdog does most of the time, but they're right for once about Conor being the GOAT. He's definitely the most interesting fighter I've ever seen.)

Good doc, makes me want to hit Boston to watch the energy when he fights. His gf is a looker too, good job. He seems like he's just loving every minute of it, the interviews, the training, the photo ops and of course the actual fight. And lol at quoting Oprah, made me laugh, give it a watch

Back