nothing is ever a lock, but Valentina....

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
is the closest thing to a lock tomorrow than I can remember in this sport. I just cannot see any scenario save for an injury in the cage that gets katilyn the win. No dishespect to her, shes tough as hell but Valentina is just so solid in her fights. Her offense is fast precise and powerful. Her defense is solid and she doesnt really get caught. her tdd is amazing. She arguably beat Nunes at least once if not both times. I thought she won the first fight and most people think she won the second as well. Im saying its pretty much guaranteed we will see the sweet dance of victory tomorrow night.

I suppose you're right.

51668778_1239105516242730_8727296003768803239_n.jpg

No, the closest thing to a lock was Fedor vs all the cans he fought.

I hope you saying that puts the hex on her somehow, lol.

Other 'locks'-
Gsp beats Serra
Ronda beats holly
Black beast vs Ngannou = fireworks and a finish.

Other than a fluke Silva-esque injury, Chookagian has virtually no way to win. Nobody in Valentina’s division does.

I would be scared to bet against Thanos

I agree. Chookagian needs to just go apeshit from the opening bell and get it over with. Then someone wraps it up in a nice slo-mo gif and we're all happy.

She arguably beat Nunes at least once if not both times. I thought she won the first fight

Get your eyes checked. She clearly lost the first fight. 1 and 2 Nunes, 3rd round to Valentina. A very easy fight to score. Either you don't know what you are watching or you don't remember the fight very well.

betting big chalk in mma is not a good idea. people blow out their knees, break their hands, they get caught, come in injured, sick, bad decisions, bad stoppages, etc. -1000 is never a good value.

if you are looking for a good bet.
bovada has some solid props for that one and a few broken lines
val by dec -160
fight to complete 4.5 rounds +140 or something. which is the best $ on that fight for the least risk

I hope you saying that puts the hex on her somehow, lol.

Other 'locks'-
Gsp beats Serra
Ronda beats holly
Black beast vs Ngannou = fireworks and a finish.

Agree with all but Ronda beats Holly... I knew once she tried to stand and bang with a COMPETENT striker her swelled head would get the best of her and then she would be kissing the canvas... Also, I believe many others felt the same way.... could she have won that fight absolutely, and had said swelled head not cost her the fight she probably would have...

EDIT: Fixed a Typo

Last edited:
I agree Valentina is a level up from all bar Nunes ... And them I favor Valentina

I just hope she fights aggressive though ...

Back