Not upset.

devilfisted

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Yeah. I don't have a huge problem with Bisbing winning that fight. He did out land Silva. It really didn't look good the way Silva was backing up and doing what he has always done. Silly hand movements exaggerated head movement and shenanigans. The difference now is he really didn't strike enough off of any of it. So to me it look bad. He poked Bisbing in the eye. Kicked him in the nuts and landed that knee. Silva did do way more damage though. A lot of it came from that knee. I on the other hand wouldn't have been pissed if Silva won either. Overall all it was a strange but really good fight.

Let the roasting begin

Bisping got his ass kicked.

Sounds about right. Minus the knee and a sweet kick, Silva clowned too much, and Bisping outpointed him. It was a close fight, but Bisping outhustled him overall.

Last edited:
It isn't Pat Berry and it definitely is not Michael Bisbing.

Sounds about right. Minus the knee and a sweet kick, Siva clowned too much, and Bisping outpointed him. It was a close fight, but Bisping outhustled him overall.
Not to mention bisbing stunned him twice. One was a knock down that leaded to some found strikes and ground control.

Silva didn't fight to win, he fought for highlights and deserved his loss. He can still be very competitive against the top IMO, but needs to stop clowning once and for all. I was under the impression he learned his lesson with weidman but I think he thought he could counter Bisping the same way he countered Bonnar, which still doesn't explain why in the 4th and 5th he was still clowning when none of his clowning worked...

TS have you ever watched Bisping fight. The guy is as dirty as they come.

TS have you ever watched Bisping fight. The guy is as dirty as they come.
What does that have to do with last night's fight? Zero! Silva is not the cleanest fighter either. My post is about one fight not their careers.

Worst robbery in UFC
Michael-Jordan-laughing.gif

Nope.....

Yes and this is precisely why UFC doesn't do big events in UK 3 hometown decisions on the main card terrible officiating throughout the event. Don't complain next time Mouse Johnson headlines a UK card

Back