Not too long ago Luke and Chris were the two best MW’s..

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Two young lions in their prime fighting to see whos the best...
giphy.gif

...then an old man comes and KO’s them both.
S8s2F8vCkpDkYKYivkWpbKF_InCdPBGBWtqY1Ckfo10.gif

EasygoingThirstyHammerheadbird-size_restricted.gif

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-25_12-22-34.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-25_12-22-34.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2019-7-25_12-23-9.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-25_12-23-9.jpeg
    7.3 KB · Views: 1
Yoel Romero the Natty GOAT

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

neither was really that young in that fight.

Not too long ago, rockhold fought weidman for title.Time flies so it was longer than most realized .
Rockholds arrogance,chin and Bisping ruined the 185 class for years and the domino effect really ran its course in many directions.

This is why i doubt jones is from NY. He doesn't have a smooth accent like The Wide does.

Not too long ago, rockhold fought weidman for title.Time flies so it was longer than most realized .
Rockholds arrogance,chin and Bisping ruined the 185 class for years and the domino effect really ran its course in many directions.
Don't forget lukes hairline. That ruined the man

These were the supposed new breed fighters that would rule the UFC until they’d retire at the tender age of 40.

<mma3>

I was unaware. Now I feel a bit bad but I appreciate the correction sir
Don’t feel bad. It’s amusing if it was anybody else.

Most of us knew what you mean but there might have been a couple of posters who took it the wrong way and gave you a hard time over it.

Yeah, I thought I read his dad died right around the second Bisping fight. Even I felt bad for Luke around that time.
I remember seeing Luke’s dad in the cage and he looked healthy and didn’t look like a guy who was going to die anytime soon at all.

Rockholds own fault for being an arrogant cocky cuck sticking his chin out for pillow fisted bisping to Ko him. But youre right the 185 division has been chaos ever since

Jake shields was never the same after losing his dad either. Understandably.

Yeah, I thought I read his dad died right around the second Bisping fight. Even I felt bad for Luke around that time.

This is why i doubt jones is from NY. He doesn't have a smooth accent like The Wide does.
The difference between Endicott and Long Island is pretty much the same as Indiana and Long Island.

Back