Not sure if headgear fits.

SummerStriker

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I just got my first piece of headgear. It is an extra large Fairtex helmet. I think its really nice compared to the Title ones we have laying around (though it cost twice as much).

I mention that it is XL to put into perspective my big ass dome. I'm not sure it fits. I like how it feels quite a bit, but my ears aren't able to get into the pouches fully. They are pinched off a little on the lower back corner.

How much of a problem do you think that is? Are my ears going to get chopped in half by a solid hit?

Thank you

What is the circumference of your head? Not all headgears are going to fit perfect on the ears.

Have you tried to loosen the top and push the headgear down?
If the back of your ears are out of the cup try tightening the back of the headgear a bit. Remember, headgears should be tight when you put them on, so that when you sweat they stay in place.
Hope this helps.
Gus

Have you tried to loosen the top and push the headgear down?
If the back of your ears are out of the cup try tightening the back of the headgear a bit. Remember, headgears should be tight when you put them on, so that when you sweat they stay in place.
Hope this helps.
Gus

Yeah, it did! It's not perfect but it's pretty close. I'll take it. Thank you.

Yeah, it did! It's not perfect but it's pretty close. I'll take it. Thank you.

Since it is pretty close, when it breaks in it will most likely fall into place...What model did you get - just out of curiosity?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back