Not one to read into how a fighter looks...

I thought Jones looked light, he weighed in with pants and shoes on and hit 205 on the mark. Maybe he wanted to come in slimmer cause he will be more mobile.

Yeah he looks psyched and focus. Looks like Jones is playing the calm guy role for the camera but hes definitely worried.

So basically, you're seeing what you want to see? perhaps both of them are 100% confident in their abilities? I don't think Jones has gotten to where he is by accident.

He was the same way before his Olympic matches. Some guy that trained with him for the Olympics said he is a psycho before he goes out there to perform. Biggest moment of his life. He's ready.

Every other time the biggest athletic moment of his life and he's come up short. He has all the pressure in the world on his shoulders, in his mind he's made this title fight the capper to his career, to make all past failures make sense as the build up to this. He has put tremendous pressure on himself. Jones adds to it because DC hates him and wants to shut him up - it's further pressure to possibly lose to the guy you despise and have to live with that for the rest of your life.

Every other time the biggest athletic moment of his life and he's come up short. He has all the pressure in the world on his shoulders, in his mind he's made this title fight the capper to his career, to make all past failures make sense as the build up to this. He has put tremendous pressure on himself. Jones adds to it because DC hates him and wants to shut him up - it's further pressure to possibly lose to the guy you despise and have to live with that for the rest of your life.

And he's also said plenty of times that this is what he lives for. He embraces the pressure, and loves competition, because that's what he was put on this earth for.

Guys like DC and Jones thrive off this. They look forward to this like we look forward to watching them fight. They're psychos.

You think if pressure got to him, he'd make it to the Olympics, and win the world games? This is positive pressure. This is the type of pressure that motivates him to fight til his last breath in the cage. Guys like Jones, DC, MJ, Kobe, Gretzky are great, because they don't let the pressure get to them, and they probably get high off of this stuff.

He even said he felt this same exact feeling leading up to the Barnett fight.

He looked like he really wanted some fried chicken.

But anyone else notice how worked up DC looked. I want him to win. Big fan...maybe I am reading into something I never read into...but his eyes were very red. He couldn't stand still either. I just hope he can calm down. Too much of that energy can be a bad thing.

I thought he looked horrible at the weigh-ins. He looked old and haggard.

The nervous pacing in circles caught my attention. Perhaps he's just super anxious. I hope he doesn't blow his wad in the first round.

will be rooting for him, but definitely hope he delivers

He is so gotten to, he is going into this fight way too emotional, Jones is toying with him at this point

DC=mindfucked

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back