Not impressed by Conor's performance against Alverez. Showed exactly why Conor will lose.

Well I live In Vancouver myself. I know exactly what you mean. When I used to smoke early on, weed wasn't one of those things I felt was a tool that allowed me to see things from different angle or made me particularly more Intelligent.

I would agree that most smokers In general, particularly heavy smokers don't seem to fall as much Into this category. They tend to be more of the "typical stoners" I suppose. As was I from a young age when I first started smoking.

I think It's just one of those things that changes and evolves with you as you continue to grow smarter as a person. After I got a bit older, weed started being far more powerful In that regard. Smoke weed and watch an Interesting documentary, have a deep conversation with a friend or study some Interesting material? Absolutely nothing like It.

If the person wasn't that smart, or a deep thoughtful person to begin with, weed isn't going to necessarily work magic. Although Weed definitely seems to flip this switch quite often, It just depends on the person. Obviously It's one of those substances with a massive degree of variability. Not something you can really generalise

Without a doubt, weed Is an amplifier and a potentiator though. It can absolutely bring out some of your latent potential and brilliance. For some, It just doesn't though. At the end of the day, I think It's a powerful tool to be used wisely and with respect and for the most part It's not.

Fair enough. That was very well put so I won't argue with you. Since I stopped though I've started to notice how arrogant and judgmental heavy smokers seem to be. Like they are better and more intelligent than non smokers and if you disagree and don't think smoking weed is the greatest thing in the world you're just an unenlightened fool.

I smoked daily for 15 years and honestly all it ever really did for me was make me anxious and anti social. I've always been intelligent and a free thinker so weed didn't really help there, if anything it was a hinderence because when I was high I didn't want to be around people, always feeling nervous and out of place. My life has improved dramatically now that I only smoke once in a blue moon and not multiple times a day

I'm still wondering if he actually expected anyone to read that shit.

Jeezus, here you go acting like you were an over intelligent pot smoker too.

Your hero must be a stupid fk too

conor-smoke.jpg
who says weed makes you stupid? lol

read my last post.

I don't have a hero or put anyone on a pedestal. Dunno how many times I have to repeat this.

who says weed makes you stupid? lol

read my last post.

I don't have a hero or put anyone on a pedestal. Dunno how many times I have to repeat this.
Your Conor threads say otherwise.
Edit: My bad about the stupid part, I misread it. My lackluster education strikes again.....

Fair enough. That was very well put so I won't argue with you. Since I stopped though I've started to notice how arrogant and judgmental heavy smokers seem to be. Like they are better and more intelligent than non smokers and if you disagree and don't think smoking weed is the greatest thing in the world you're just an unenlightened fool.

I smoked daily for 15 years and honestly all it ever really did for me was make me anxious and anti social. I've always been intelligent and a free thinker so weed didn't really help there, if anything it was a hinderence because when I was high I didn't want to be around people, always feeling nervous and out of place. My life has improved dramatically now that I only smoke once in a blue moon and not multiple times a day
I definitely felt like weed allowed a certain perspective that people who lacked smoking experience didn't really have. Mostly In the sense that you tend to see things outside the box and you're far more open minded In general.

I don't smoke anymore but even today I think there's a good amount of people who could benefit, particularly those who tend to be a bit narrow minded. I think with anything, It can be easy to end up on the extreme side of things. Particularly with weed It's Important to keep a balanced / open minded approach.

I feel ya though man. I didn't smoke for 15 years but I smoked for many years every day. Definitely felt the full spectrum of what It's about. It's crazy how much variability there is between people's experiences though. Everyone's relationship with weed just seemed so vastly different.

I just smoke once In a blue moon as well these days. Still nothing like getting high and hitting the heavy bag.

Your Conor threads say otherwise.
Edit: My bad about the stupid part, I misread it. My lackluster education strikes again.....

Most of my Conor threads are memes, I enjoy the profound degree In which Conor triggers certain people.

I do make some real ones and give my real opinions. All I'm doing Is just calling It down the middle to the best of my ability though. You just see things a certain way, you're incapable of seeing the other side of things.

You're a Conor hater to such an extreme degree that It's impossible for you even know what an objective take even looks like In this case..so really your opinion Is irrelevant.

but I can assure you, I'm not the type to idolize or put these figures on a pedestal. I show a similar level of respect to a wide array of high level athletes, public figures, celebrities, etc. At the end of the day It's just respect In the truest sense of the word.

To put them on a pedestal Is to limit ourselves I feel. It's to see them as above us, when the reality Is we can accomplish great things too. Such a thing Is very limiting, I'm one of the last people to do It because of that philosophy.

Respect though? absolutely.

I think Conor hate has just blinded many people like yourself to what's actually been going on. Eventually you'll go back on posts that I've made to you and realize I was right all along. One day.

I definitely felt like weed allowed a certain perspective that people who lacked smoking experience didn't really have. Mostly In the sense that you tend to see things outside the box and you're far more open minded In general.

I don't smoke anymore but even today I think there's a good amount of people who could benefit, particularly those who tend to be a bit narrow minded. I think with anything, It can be easy to end up on the extreme side of things. Particularly with weed It's Important to keep a balanced / open minded approach.

I feel ya though man. I didn't smoke for 15 years but I smoked for many years every day. Definitely felt the full spectrum of what It's about. It's crazy how much variability there is between people's experiences though. Everyone's relationship with weed just seemed so vastly different.

I just smoke once In a blue moon as well these days. Still nothing like getting high and hitting the heavy bag.

Yeah I would agree with most of that.

Haha, love that last line, I would do hotknifes then lift for an hour followed by 6 to 10 rounds on the bags (heavy, hi/low and speed) it was great.

At first weed definitely helped improve my focus though, street racing, playing pool or even having sex was amazing for a while cause I would be completely focused but after suffering a few severe concussions in a row that all changed and it made me anti social, anxious and nervous to the point I would barely leave my house except for to go to work and was more or less a shut in for around 8 years.

The concussions are likely more to blame than the weed as they can alter your personality ( was very social and out going before this) but it definitely didn't help and had the same affect but far less debilitatingly prior to the concussions.

dont like mcg at all but if that fight wasnt impressive to you you're an idiot. Blew the guy clear outta the water idk if Alvarez even landed anything meaningful the whole fight. Literally made him look likea complete bum. I think most of us who werent sold on conor asa fighter thought Eddie would take him down and beat on him but he got completely outclassed. Eddies not a slouch as a striker either. That shit wasa good show from McG like em or hate em.

LOL at some loser who writes ten-paragraph-long sherdog posts referring to a decisive finish by any top level professional fighter as a "fluke punch" (a term coined by loser neck beards).

Most of my Conor threads are memes, I enjoy the profound degree In which Conor triggers certain people.

I do make some real ones and give my real opinions. All I'm doing Is just calling It down the middle to the best of my ability though. You just see things a certain way, you're incapable of seeing the other side of things.

You're a Conor hater to such an extreme degree that It's impossible for you even know what an objective take even looks like In this case..so really your opinion Is irrelevant.

but I can assure you, I'm not the type to idolize or put these figures on a pedestal. I show a similar level of respect to a wide array of high level athletes, public figures, celebrities, etc. At the end of the day It's just respect In the truest sense of the word.

To put them on a pedestal Is to limit ourselves I feel. It's to see them as above us, when the reality Is we can accomplish great things too. Such a thing Is very limiting, I'm one of the last people to do It because of that philosophy.

Respect though? absolutely.

I think Conor hate has just blinded many people like yourself to what's actually been going on. Eventually you'll go back on posts that I've made to you and realize I was right all along. One day.

Props for being one of few people who will come out and say 'its all in good fun' and just trolling. But I think Conor has so many haters because for everyone one sane human who's just having a lil fun trolling people theres legit a buncha scrawny topknot having dorks or hipster monkey chest tattoo rocking dbags who legitimately believe the shit lol. The amount of casual morons I heard talking 100% deadass serious about how Conor was gonna kill floyd was insane. Made a fuckton of cash off bets tho lmao

Very cogent and compelling argument you got there TS

Yeah I would agree with most of that.

Haha, love that last line, I would do hotknifes then lift for an hour followed by 6 to 10 rounds on the bags (heavy, hi/low and speed) it was great.

At first weed definitely helped improve my focus though, street racing, playing pool or even having sex was amazing for a while cause I would be completely focused but after suffering a few severe concussions in a row that all changed and it made me anti social, anxious and nervous to the point I would barely leave my house except for to go to work and was more or less a shut in for around 8 years.

The concussions are likely more to blame than the weed as they can alter your personality ( was very social and out going before this) but it definitely didn't help and had the same affect but far less debilitatingly prior to the concussions.
Yeah at some point weed changed negatively for me as well. I had some psychadelic experience where I had some weird heart thing happen. Every time I smoked It would come back and I'd have a mild panic attack. After that, smoking just wasn't the same. It was also around the time I started getting Into studying nutrition and weed was fucking up my diet so It was kind of a mix of things I guess.

weed is a trippy thing. Experiences seem to change so drastically over time. It's mostly cool now

But yeah, getting really high n hitting the bag..still next level as fuck.. lol, nothing like it.

your shitty breakdown didnt change shit about my opinion, Conor will murk khabib you fool

If it requires a fight even more perfect than McGregor/Alvarez to beat Khabib, then no one is gonna beat Khabib until he's like 40.

I have Khabib as the favorite but every round starts standing and honestly, Khabib's stand up is good but not great IMO

Yeah at some point weed changed negatively for me as well. I had some psychadelic experience where I had some weird heart thing happen. Every time I smoked It would come back and I'd have a mild panic attack. After that, smoking just wasn't the same. It was also around the time I started getting Into studying nutrition and weed was fucking up my diet so It was kind of a mix of things I guess.

weed is a trippy thing. Experiences seem to change so drastically over time. It's mostly cool now

But yeah, getting really high n hitting the bag..still next level as fuck.. lol, nothing like it.

Agreed, it was awesome.

I usually only smoke it now when I'm chilling watching movies with a girl who smokes and its always fun because I'm dumb hilarious when I smoke now a days and they love it, lol.

Agreed, it was awesome.

I usually only smoke it now when I'm chilling watching movies with a girl who smokes and its always fun because I'm dumb hilarious when I smoke now a days and they love it, lol.

I feel it. When I get high these days, seems to turn you Into a female magnet or something. Just turns the no fucks given up to 12 lol

I feel it. When I get high these days, seems to turn you Into a female magnet or something. Just turns the no fucks given up to 12 lol

Haha. I'm pretty funny to begin with but when I'm really high I just seem to notice and make jokes about the dumbest shit. I make them laugh until they can't breath and chicks really do love a guy who can make them laugh, haha. It's fun but I'll never again be a daily smoker.

Back