Not having Joe Greene ranked...

Where's MCPB @....,waitaminuteeee.... is that you Paul?

And Joe Greene is gifted but very very very unproven as a professional. He's only 22 and needs more work. No travesty.

Where's MCPB @....,waitaminuteeee.... is that you Paul?

LOL.

It ain't me.
But I agree full heartedly!!!!

I so hope ESPN doesn't fuck with me again on this up and coming WNF. Mean Joe is fighting on the Urango undercard.
Because of the baseball game running over WNF this week was pushed back until 11:45. I wake up at 5:30 to make it to Milwaukee by 7:30.... Still said fuck it and stayed up watching Witherspoon but fell asleep before Kid Chocolate's fight started.

I just hope that WNF doesn't get bumped again. Mean Joe needs to get his name out there.

And Joe Greene is gifted but very very very unproven as a professional. He's only 22 and needs more work. No travesty.

But he's doing exactly what he needs to do at this point.
He's young and steadily increasing the caliber of his opponents. Blasted Pat Coleman out early. A win over Coleman isn't that impressive, but taking him out early is.

Also, with Lee losing to Vera, Greene better have shot past in anyone's ranking that has Lee on their list.

If Greene beats Thomas I hope he gets matched up with Vera. Great opportunities are waiting for Greene.

Greene needs some work before he steps in with a top-notch guy, but I'd definitely consider him more legit than Lee was before Vera knocked him out.

But he's doing exactly what he needs to do at this point.
He's young and steadily increasing the caliber of his opponents. Blasted Pat Coleman out early. A win over Coleman isn't that impressive, but taking him out early is.

Also, with Lee losing to Vera, Greene better have shot past in anyone's ranking that has Lee on their list.

If Greene beats Thomas I hope he gets matched up with Vera. Great opportunities are waiting for Greene.

greene has shown good things and like you say...once he can start beating some of the lower mid level names he'll start getting the attention he deserves.

Greene finally knows who he's fighting Wednesday. This came from Fightnews.com.....

Greene opponent named!
By Karl Freitag
Fightnews has learned that unbeaten jr middleweight "Mean" Joe Greene (18-0, 13 KOs) will face Joshua Okine (18-3-1, 12 KOs) on Wednesday's ESPN2 TV opener at the Seminole Hard Rock Arena in Hollywood, FL. In the main event, former world champion Juan Urango (19-1-1, 15 KOs) goes against Carlos Vilches in an IBF 140lb eliminator

He's fighting who they are giving him and who is willing to step in the ring.
Greene has already beat Salmon (KOd early), Mora, Thompson and KOd Coleman early.

Bad matching can't be blamed entirely on Greene.

That's true. You can only beat the people your management puts in front of you. Who would you like to see him in with?

Greene is moving down to jr middle, so it isn't that big of a mismatch plus the opponent is a late replacement.

He's fighting who they are giving him and who is willing to step in the ring.
Greene has already beat Salmon (KOd early), Mora, Thompson and KOd Coleman early.

Bad matching can't be blamed entirely on Greene.

I

Greene is moving down to jr middle, so it isn't that big of a mismatch plus the opponent is a late replacement.

Oh, so he's headed to 154? I didn't know about that. Sounds like it might not be as bad a mismatch as it appeared to be.

Back