• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

Ok, so you have some insight into the issue. Assuming what you’re saying is correct, then no they should not be allowed to compete against women.

That’s all I wanted. I don’t know why these other homos on here have to get all bent out of shape. Probably because they made up their minds before they even knew any factual information, like they always do.
Lol says the guy who can't understand why a man beats women in sports

Actually there's increasing friction between feminazi's and transsexuals because MTF trannies haven't suffered to the same extent as legit women - having been born into dat male privilege. They're trying to one-up each other in the victimhood stakes. There's been some hostility at lib protests/parades between feminist and trans groups

Let them fight

if-it-dies.jpg

Lmao, and snowflakes defending his right to compete as a woman because that’s how he identifies....and he is being a huge douche about it. This world is so over the top with liberalism that common sense has left the building....just look at the fucking picture, it’s a fucking dude.

Like I said in the War room thread his rocking the Dad bod. He doesn't even look like a cyclist.

Like I said in the War room thread his rocking the Dad bod. He doesn't even look like a cyclist.

that is the best part. He looks like Jared from Subway. Looks like some lazy sack of shit beat women who have put in a LOT of training.

These stories are always hilarious.

that is the best part. He looks like Jared from Subway. Looks like some lazy sack of shit beat women who have put in a LOT of training.

These stories are always hilarious.

If nothing changes, 10 years from now trans men will dominate women's sport and men will be blamed for it.

Actually there's increasing friction between feminazi's and transsexuals because MTF trannies haven't suffered to the same extent as legit women - having been born into dat male privilege. They're trying to one-up each other in the victimhood stakes. There's been some hostility at lib protests/parades between feminist and trans groups
gt1vrgd.gif

Holy fucking shit he's not even transitioning. Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm very pro trans rights but this is ridiculous.

Ya this trans Professor is pretty radical.

You used to have to be Post Op and with female Test levels, to compete and that is no more. But even then growing up male would be a huge benefit. Then they dropped the Post Op stuff and just require the lowered Testosterone levels but even that this Prof says is wrong. So basically any guy who never intends to have the surgery or even any hormone therapy and will full testosterone could simply say "i identify as a woman' and compete in all female sports.

From the article..
McKinnon labeled critics as “transphobic bigots” and pointed out that Wagner could face sanctions for allegedly violating the USA Cycling’s policy against harassment for “creating hostile environments or disparaging remarks against people on the basis of gender identity.”

As of 2015, IOC guidelines require biologically born men who identify as transgender to block certain amounts of natural testosterone, but no longer require gender reassignment surgery. McKinnon argues testing is against human rights because there is no way to measure if testosterone provides an advantage, instead pointing to civil rights.

“By catering to cisgender people’s views, that furthers transgender people’s oppression. When it comes to extending rights to a minority population, why would we ask the majority?” McKinnon told USA Today. “I bet a lot of white people were pissed off when we desegregated sports racially and allowed black people. But they had to deal with it.”

I support trans people. I have met many. I used to date a woman who was a therapist for trans people. I have no problems with them. I support their cause. But.....

Not in competition. Fallon Fox? This trans cyclist? No, sorry. That’s just being a jerk.
This is how I feel.

live and let live, but do not harm which includes not using your male birth anatomy to beat women in sports.

Oh wow, she is for sure showing the signs of 'having had a talking to'

"I will continue to educate myself"

Yep, she just realized that making it publicly known that she is against the unfairness of this situation has potential consequences for her employment, social and media life, ability to be part of her sport, and legally as well.

This woman is either certifiably insane or simply a malicious liar:

Yea....no, we've got that one pretty well figured out actually. It provides a massive advantage which is why testosterone and its derivatives (steroids) are banned in virtually every single reputable sports competition on the planet. Nice false equivalence at the end there too, conflating ethnicity with gender dysphoria. Also truly impressive reading such AAA tier argumentation coming from a PHD in philosophy.

Here she is, explaining to us why we're all wrong and she's obviously right, since she's the minority, we aren't, so how could we possibly know wtf we're talking about, right? Note also the classical feminine looks, i.e. the well developed neck and shoulders, classic femininity on display here.

This is Canada. We’ve had “experts” in the field flat out state that there are NO biologically differences between men and women and go absolutely unchallenged by their fellows. And besides that, such comments are all but ignored in the wider discussion (ie the insanity of that statement of is ignored and it is treated as if the topic is so non-contentious that it’s not worth discussing).

Maybe sports should create a Transgender division , along with the usual Male and Female divisions?

Can’t be “separate but equal”, if anyone can be anything and must be accepted as such by law, there are no barriers that can be put in place to hinder them.

Also this is a hilarious outcome from the view for the last decade that the purpose of sport is “participation”, where now ALL that matters is that everyone gets to participate, and the ridiculousness of it in regards to the outcome isn’t worth considering because the outcome is of no importance.

Except to the man who wins of course. He’a Super proud of himself not for participating, but for WINNING so dominantly.

Can’t be “separate but equal”, if anyone can be anything and must be accepted as such by law, there are no barriers that can be put in place to hinder them.

Also this is a hilarious outcome from the view for the last decade that the purpose of sport is “participation”, where now ALL that matters is that everyone gets to participate, and the ridiculousness of it in regards to the outcome isn’t worth considering because the outcome is of no importance.

Except to the man who wins of course. He’a Super proud of himself not for participating, but for WINNING so dominantly.
Since there already is Male and Female divisions in sports, why would equality be an issue? The only issue I see is that there are not enough transgender athletes and the the viewership will be negligible compared to the other 2 divisions that transgender persons would not agree to a separate division.

This is Canada. We’ve had “experts” in the field flat out state that there are NO biologically differences between men and women and go absolutely unchallenged by their fellows. And besides that, such comments are all but ignored in the wider discussion (ie the insanity of that statement of is ignored and it is treated as if the topic is so non-contentious that it’s not worth discussing).

Just because this cracks me up and such positions needs to be riduculed as much as possible -

What will happen is a country like China or Russia will enter all TransWomen into an Olympics and win all the ladies medals while making a mockery of it. They will do so not because they believe in it but because they will get mad when their ladies lose to a trans from another country.

A person who was born a man has stronger and thicker muscle fibres, so yeah I find it not fair for trans ppl to compete with women. If this continues we will need tranny leagues.

The bronze medalist apologized because this dude takes meds that limit his testosterone levels. Like that's supposed to be enough to make him at the same level as the woman competitors. It's a joke.

Hey man, just because you don't know WTF you're talking about doesn't mean everyone else is clueless. It doesn't take a degree in biology to know that if someone "transitions" at age 20 and starts taking estrogen, that doesn't negate the 20 years of them developing as a man, especially going through puberty as a man.

Just because someone takes hormones and lowers their T to acceptable levels of competition doesn't mean their benefit of 20 years of testosterone-fueled muscle development, bone density development and reflex development is negated.

If nothing changes, 10 years from now trans men will dominate women's sport and men will be blamed for it.

To be honest, in layman's terms, it's more that the variability of the male is higher than the female, due to the XY chromosomes. The Y is missing a leg that would make it an X and the missing data leads to greater variability.

This is why we have many smarter, faster, taller etc etc males than females, likewise many more stupid, slow, short etc etc males than females.

So, ball park estimation here, if any of the top 10% men transition, they'll destroy near every woman in the world.

So like, trans m 2 f have between a 1/100 and 1/10 chance of being world beaters in their sport of choice that they've been training in for some time.
Men vary more but variance alone doesn't explain physical advantages of men over women. If that was the case, the averages would/could be the same. However, take grip strength for example - almost all men are stronger than almost all women- very few women, even the elite break the average strength for men of their age.
24q7mk1ooecx.png

Also I am not sure about your mechanism for the increased variance in men - the Y chromosome is smaller than the X, but in females one of the two X's is inactivated. So AFAIK functionally men aren't missing data, they have more data.

Not reading the post. Just here to ask if a transgender woman is a man who now thinks he's a woman or a woman pretending to be a man? Shit's really stupid...

Opinion piece by a lib including an interview with the previous women's champion who dropped out of the event to protest.

https://www.velonews.com/2018/10/ne...transgender-cyclist-dr-rachel-mckinnon_480285
Thanks for sharing. It sounds kinda like the trans woman is arguing that she doesn't have an unfair advantage because she's not THAT much better. I think the author could have done a better job with the evidence - they present everything that McKinnon used to defend her case including scientific studies, but for the other side of the argument just link to a news article without much science.

Back