Not even promo for UFC Countdown video Ronda!?

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm a Ronda detractor - let's just get that straight from the start.

Main issue with her as of late was around the hiatus she took, and especially in the fashion that she took it.

We the MMA fans, the MMA media and the UFC themselves are the reason why she is as rich and famous as she is. She would never have starred in a movie with those 3 factors, and that's just the truth. She somewhat owes her success to us all, us talking about her made her the star she is.

So now she's not only refusing to give those in the MMA media their time with her to do their job, but she hasn't even gone to the liberty of doing some specific promo for the UFC Countdown videos.

I've watched the whole Nunes/Rousey segment of this and it's all canned clips from Ellen and some backstage interview from months and months ago.

Another observation is the constant sadness surrounding Ronda in the promo for this. Clips of her talking to Ellen with tears in her eyes, clips of her talking about the world is against her in a black room where she looks close to tears, the whole cinematic wrapping of the gloves scene with Edmond.

Why is this so fucking depressing? You're supposed to be a champion! You're supposed to be the GOAT in WMMA, and you're sitting around moping and crying in the FIGHT PROMO!

Now rumors that she will not attend the ceremonious weigh-in and she wants NO CAMERAS at the actual weigh-in. This might not be factual, but if it is - how are YOU able to tell the media if they can attend the weigh-in? It's not YOUR WEIGH-IN, it's the UFC's weigh-in!

Hoping for an Amanda TKO on Friday.

WAR THE LIONESS!

= More screen time for Amanda - wasn't that what the majority of ya goofs wanted?

Make up your mind.

;>

Imagine if it makes zero difference to her numbers. Big names wouldn't need to do much media since UFC's content is enough.

I'm a Ronda detractor - let's just get that straight from the start.

Main issue with her as of late was around the hiatus she took, and especially in the fashion that she took it.

We the MMA fans, the MMA media and the UFC themselves are the reason why she is as rich and famous as she is. She would never have starred in a movie with those 3 factors, and that's just the truth. She somewhat owes her success to us all, us talking about her made her the star she is.

So now she's not only refusing to give those in the MMA media their time with her to do their job, but she hasn't even gone to the liberty of doing some specific promo for the UFC Countdown videos.

I've watched the whole Nunes/Rousey segment of this and it's all canned clips from Ellen and some backstage interview from months and months ago.

Another observation is the constant sadness surrounding Ronda in the promo for this. Clips of her talking to Ellen with tears in her eyes, clips of her talking about the world is against her in a black room where she looks close to tears, the whole cinematic wrapping of the gloves scene with Edmond.

Why is this so fucking depressing? You're supposed to be a champion! You're supposed to be the GOAT in WMMA, and you're sitting around moping and crying in the FIGHT PROMO!

Now rumors that she will not attend the ceremonious weigh-in and she wants NO CAMERAS at the actual weigh-in. This might not be factual, but if it is - how are YOU able to tell the media if they can attend the weigh-in? It's not YOUR WEIGH-IN, it's the UFC's weigh-in!

Hoping for an Amanda TKO on Friday.

WAR THE LIONESS!

She also said no after fight Rogan interview, win or lose

Well, the amount of threads you people are creating certainly makes is look like her strategy of "promoting by not promoting" is working.

= More screen time for Amanda - wasn't that what the majority of ya goofs wanted?

Make up your mind.

;>

I want more:

12145399_846440322142130_1436790276_n-e1447609409960.jpg

Can't believe people watch those cheesy ass countdown shows
a-cheesy-food-19.jpg

Strange for sure.

Hoping so hard for a brutal KO of Rousey.

Entitled, melodramatic nonsensical whiners rub me the wrong way.

Everyone has losses, but I choose to be undefeated in order to ve the real me that I am for everyone else abd for myself - what the fuck is she even talking about?

If the UFC was ok with agreeing to her not doing this, it's their problem. It will probably cause problems with guys like Conor and others who are big stars, but again, that's their problem.

But after years of being told that Ronda is being forced down our throats, and recent complaints about all the build up focusing on Ronda and not Amanda, how are people now complaining that they don't get to hear her speak?

UFC created this monster, seems like she's contractually allowed to do dumb stuff like this...

Back