Not Enough Respect Being Given to Reyes.

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Forget everything else for a second.... last night was Reyes' FIRST 5 round title fight, and he came out guns blazing and fought like a f*cking killer in there with no fear.

Last night it became clear to me that despite Jones being so dominant, no human can reign forever, and Reyes is next in line to reign over LHW. Aside from Jones, NOONE has anything for him in that division.

Dude was pure class after the fight, much respect to the next king of LHW and wish him nothing but the best.

Last edited:
Hes the Deontay Wilder of MMA.

Trained a few years and is a legit Killer.

I was impressed with Reyes since his first UFC fight. He clearly has a natural talent for striking that cant be taught.

Half the board think he deserved the win, how much more respect do you think he deserves?

Yeah, dude looked like a monster. Insane cardio, no fear, and even shrugged off takedowns when he had to be tired. Mad hespect.

He looked great, he definitely won that fight. But it is what it is.

Half the board think he deserved the win, how much more respect do you think he deserves?

There's a difference between respecting Reyes for what he did, and just saying he won to spite Jones, which is what most of these incels are doing on this forum.

As a Jones fan, I'm saying that Reyes is a killer and will run the division very soon.

thought jones won by a thin margin but reyes surprised the fuck outta everyone. Dudes got some serious skills, cant wait to see a rematch.

Last edited:
Looked amazing indeed,
It's funny to remember all the threads we saw last week about Jones being easy picked for the win + domination

Last edited:
I loved how he dropped Bones with that chest punch

Forget everything else for a second.... last night was Reyes' FIRST 5 round title fight, and he came out guns blazing and fought like a f*cking killer in there with no fear.

Last night it became clear to me that despite Jones being so dominant, no human can reign forever, and Reyes is next in line to reign over LHW. Aside from Jones, NOONE has anything for him in that division.

Dude was pure class after the fight, much respect to the next king of LHW and wish him nothing but the best.
I don't necessarily disagree with you.. but they said the same about Gus and that didn't happen either. I mean Jones will lose eventually if he keeps fighting. There's just too much film on him and too much time for people to catch up at this point. Dom deserves all respect for this fight. He showed he could take the champ to the brink and arguably even win. But he has to do it again (or two more times) and that might be a mountain nobody can climb right now. At least the division is interesting again. I was afraid with DC and Gus out of the picture he might slay fools for another decade without a challenge.

Haven't seen the fight yet, but not surprised at all. Jones rarely looks dominant against guys that are his size: Gustaffson 1, Reyes, Santos, OSP. He dominates smaller fighters, but when he doesn't have a significant reach and height advantage, he looks mortal.

I respect him tons, dude showed he belong there and won 3 - 2 against a roided beast

Back